DK Firearms

CLOSED WTB [North of Austin] - CHEAP Glock 17 Gen 3 OEM Slide, Threaded Barrel (possibly separate)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2021
    Austin
    I'm working on a project and need a complete slide assembly for a Gen 3 Glock 17 for it. Needs to be OEM Glock, no aftermarket slides. I don't need a frame but if you want to sell a complete unit for cheap I'll take it too, just don't have any use for it. Cosmetic condition doesn't really matter, can have lots of scratches in the finish and bumps and dings as long as it functions well and the grip serrations at the back of the slide are in good shape. Ideally a threaded barrel in it but I can pick one up separate if you have a standard barrel (if you have just a threaded barrel CHEAP please let me know, again not worried about cosmetics but needs to be functional and not completely shot out, I'm guessing I'll probably have to buy slide and barrel as separate transactions but will try for the combo first). This is just something I'm screwing around with so emphasis on CHEAP, if you have parts lying around that you haven't touched in years and want beer money plus for them please let me know.

I'm willing to travel within a couple hours of the northern Austin suburbs to meet for a face to face transaction. Unless I know you I'm not comfortable with sending funds and shipping. Thanks

Edit: found one, thanks.
    DK Firearms

Last edited:
    Top Bottom