• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Ideally, I would like to find a small existing deer/turkey lease that has a hog/varmint problem and no real interest in hunting the off season. I would start at the end of deer season, willing to take 6w (+/-) off to allow you to retain full turkey season. Think of it as a neat way to pay for a portion of your deer lease and expenses! Would provide feeder and popup blind or, if desired, I could keep your feeder/feeders running all year for you. Would provide all game camera photos, etc.

preferred counties:
    Located in Austin. (but I currently travel as far as Coke, 3+ hours)

acreage:
    No real preference on size, small is fine if there are hogs.
    Plan on primitive camping only, no need for cabin / facilities / power / etc.
    Preference is safety, so exclusivity would be perfect.

budget:
    Really depends on property, property location, lease length, seasons, renewal options and rules. Would be willing to pay extra for turkey, would be willing to pay extra for a bow hunt doe, would be willing to pay extra for dove/quail/duck ... basically any season that you are not using.

hunters:
    Would like a price for myself + hunting guest arrangement (methods: bow, rifle, and trap)

Anything similar to the above would be considered. Please PM me if you have or know of anything.

(not interested in day hunts, thanks)

Top Bottom