• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I'm looking for a 285 to fit as my spare. I went up a size and don't like the thought of having to limp on a different size spare.
    Hurley's Gold

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    See...the Superior Male Mind strikes again.....<oh, lawdy - ah'm gonna PAY for that crack!!!!>

Actually, don't feel bad - I spent several weeks one time looking for a tire to use for a spare. Buddy of mine reminded me to check w/them - and I'd done business w/them since they opened in SA! Sheesh - talk 'bout feeling like an idjit!!!!!

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    See...the Superior Male Mind strikes again.....<oh, lawdy - ah'm gonna PAY for that crack!!!!>

Actually, don't feel bad - I spent several weeks one time looking for a tire to use for a spare. Buddy of mine reminded me to check w/them - and I'd done business w/them since they opened in SA! Sheesh - talk 'bout feeling like an idjit!!!!!

Actually I had that plan already in mind when I posted. I said "good idea" for positive reinforcement ;)

Just threw out the idea in case someone had one in their garage they wouldn't mind breinging to a shoot.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Actually I had that plan already in mind when I posted. I said "good idea" for positive reinforcement ;)

Just threw out the idea in case someone had one in their garage they wouldn't mind breinging to a shoot.

hehehe...actually, not a bad thought - especially since ya'll are gonna be comin' down to the shoot in San Antonio in a coupla weeks - ah'm surprised SOMEONE out there ain't got one!

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Sorry Shorts, I had thought about that, but EVERY vehicle I own rolls on 16's, in fact, I ordered the new jeep with the 16's insted of the 17's so I could use my tires off of it on the old jeep that sits more than it drives....just tryin to save some $$ MG

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Sorry Shorts, I had thought about that, but EVERY vehicle I own rolls on 16's, in fact, I ordered the new jeep with the 16's insted of the 17's so I could use my tires off of it on the old jeep that sits more than it drives....just tryin to save some $$ MG

Thanks Mark. Yeah I can't get 16s on my truck, calipers are beefy. Otherwise I would have stole some stuff from Dad's garage.

Top Bottom