• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave270

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX
    I am looking for a 10/22 to buy. It can have a broken and/or bent barrel or be missing a barrel, stock, or trigger. It can be missing all of them. That's fine. I really just need the receiver. I have a replacement stock, barrel and trigger assembly. I'm in the Cedar Park area. If I have to buy it FTF, I will not be able to buy it until the 10th or 11th of January though. If someone wants to mail the item (if it happens to be the receiver only), I can arrange payment depending on your preferred method, once we agree on a price. Please PM any "serious" responses. Thank you.
    Venture Surplus ad

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Dave, I have been looking for almost the same thing. It's a hard chore. Just about any 10-22 that has a remote possibility of shooting, sellers seem to want $150+, no matter the condition or the fact that you can buy one new for <$190.

Since you have some time, might check out just buying a new receiver. I will probably go this route on my next build. Really starting to like the idea of a built in rail on some of these. The links below go from relativity cheap to pretty expensive.

Good Luck,

NoDak Spud NDS-22 receivers

Ruger 10/22 Parts & RAZOR Receiver 80% Completed & Select Fire Suppressors

X-Ring Custom .22LR Receiver | Tactical Solutions

CH22™ BILLET MACHINED REAR CHARGING HANDLE REPLACEMENT 10/22 RECEIVER

Top Bottom