Hurley's Gold

Wondering if any of you advertise in "Firearms News" and if so...................

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Do they still actually publich Firearms News & others like Shotgun News. I would have figured they would be defunct by now unless they published on the Internet. As for advertising on them, if I was a dealer, I'd possibly consider it but my guess would be I'd advertise online. As for selling personally owned firearms, the most advertising I'd do is to place an item up for auction on GunBroker because it has a national distribution so to speak.

Arkady Kobach

Expert in all things MAC.
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Do they still actually publich Firearms News & others like Shotgun News. I would have figured they would be defunct by now unless they published on the Internet. As for advertising on them, if I was a dealer, I'd possibly consider it but my guess would be I'd advertise online. As for selling personally owned firearms, the most advertising I'd do is to place an item up for auction on GunBroker because it has a national distribution so to speak.
    Firearms News has both printed and online versions. I use FN to advertise by GB stuff.

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    Actually I do advertise in "Firearms News" and have found that doing so increases my sales. The stuff I manufacture and sell is fairly obscure so it can be hard to find on GB. My most recent classified in FN appears at the top left page 107 of the November 2022, issue 22.
    Commercial Posting
    Posting on behalf of or as a company or individual with the intent of making a profit off of the forum is considered commercial posting, and is not allowed unless you are a forum sponsor/advertiser.

Arkady Kobach

Expert in all things MAC.
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Commercial Posting
    Posting on behalf of or as a company or individual with the intent of making a profit off of the forum is considered commercial posting, and is not allowed unless you are a forum sponsor/advertiser.
    I deleted the content. Sorry, didn't look at it that way! Mea culpa! I didn't realize that describing the ad constituted a commercial posting.

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Us old guys still like paper. I have had a subscription to Firearms News for more than a decade. The historical articles are as good as the gun reviews. I recommend it for what it is worth.
    I just buy the digest versions they occasionally put out with a bunch of reprints. It's more expensive but the info for the dollar ratio is much better.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Sounds kinda like an atf question.

Maybe, but it’s the only gun related topic OP has participated in here.

Sometimes he reminds me of the ‘if you’re only here to stir the pot’ type

Anyways, y’all have a happy Thanksgiving up in the Big Country.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Maybe, but it’s the only gun related topic OP has participated in here.

Sometimes he reminds me of the ‘if you’re only here to stir the pot’ type

Anyways, y’all have a happy Thanksgiving up in the Big Country.
    Thanks and y'all too.

Top Bottom