• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    You're right - forgot about that. Mark's real funny on his religious holidays, which I respect - wish more were like that. He's one of my customers......
    Never met the man. Why don't you put in a good word for me saying I haven't been banned from TGT yet. What kind of stuff you do for him.
    Venture Surplus ad

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    Ranch hand for Larue??
    Does that mean you will get to try out all their stuff?

It is possible Red. They sponser a lot of the matches I go to. Dosen't look like I'm going into the shop. They aren't hiring me for that. Maybe if I get rained out. I have no idea what they want. They seem to be Pro Vet. At one time I was bad ass with the M-16A2 but it was not my primary weapon because Air Crew was issued pistols. I sure am counting my chickens before they hatch LOL. The owner has a plane and I was checked out in 5 single engine acft so I know I can talk aviation. I doub't yet they know I even shoot USPSA or even into guns. The big problem is it's 40 miles one way.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    It is possible Red. They sponser a lot of the matches I go to. Dosen't look like I'm going into the shop. They aren't hiring me for that. Maybe if I get rained out. I have no idea what they want. They seem to be Pro Vet. At one time I was bad ass with the M-16A2 but it was not my primary weapon because Air Crew was issued pistols. I sure am counting my chickens before they hatch LOL. The owner has a plane and I was checked out in 5 single engine acft so I know I can talk aviation. I doub't yet they know I even shoot USPSA or even into guns. The big problem is it's 40 miles one way.

Looks to me like you got everything they could need.
    Good luck.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I'd tell you to go out there and knock 'em dead, but with the media flipping out about language possibly inspiring crazy people to kill I'll have to tell you to simply cripple them instead.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Any update? I'm really hoping this works out for you Robin. A lot of my friends and family, including myself, have dealt with the tough job situation lately, so I know how that goes.

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    Any update? I'm really hoping this works out for you Robin. A lot of my friends and family, including myself, have dealt with the tough job situation lately, so I know how that goes.
    I went out there this morning for the interview and they showed me around and showed me everything they want me to do for them and everything I saw I have done a hundred times before which is easy. I met the Owner the head engineer and I thought everything went quite well. Anyway they said they have several other people to interview and they will contact me in two days. I feel confident because the interview guy asked me about USPSA and he looked at me and said people talked highly of me. Could not believe they have 90 people on the payroll. Wished I could have spent a little more time with the owner and talked about aviation.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I went out there this morning for the interview and they showed me around and showed me everything they want me to do for them and everything I saw I have done a hundred times before which is easy. I met the Owner the head engineer and I thought everything went quite well. Anyway they said they have several other people to interview and they will contact me in two days. I feel confident because the interview guy asked me about USPSA and he looked at me and said people talked highly of me. Could not believe they have 90 people on the payroll. Wished I could have spent a little more time with the owner and talked about aviation.
    prayers up for you my friend

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano

Sounds good, got my fingers crossed.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R

Sounds like it went very well. I hope you get it. Man! That sounds like a fun job! They need a pipe-fitter? Actually, I'm hoping they'll sponsor something I'm involved with. Something to do with guns. I think they'll like it. ;)

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    Here is the update. This what I got:

Hi Robin,

We’ve filled the job on a temporary basis. If anything new comes up I’ll call.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Hey Robin,

Well, crap! They lost out on a good man. It probably went to a brother in law or nephew. Keep hanging in there!

Flash

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    Well out of the blue I got a phone call from a builder that I don't even know wants me to work for him and he hired me on the spot in less than 5 minutes. I start in the morning. What a trip. I was refered to him by one of my ex workers. So sorry guys doesn't look like your getting LaRue key chains and stickers.

Top Bottom