• ...and so much more!
  • Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Well I aim to dump last year's gasoline into the pickup, buy some fresh for the generator. Set the jenny up on the patio and pre-position extension cords. Top off the six propane bottles and light a test fire in the fireplace to drive out any varmits.
    Put the covers on water faucets and fill the meter box with plastic bags of packing peanuts.
    Fill four five gallon water bottles and two five gallon camp tanks with fresh water... set up the camp kitchen on the patio and lay in groceries which I can cook wihout an oven or microwave.

Any other chores I should tackle?
    Lynx Defense

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Well I aim to dump last year's gasoline into the pickup, buy some fresh for the generator. Set the jenny up on the patio and pre-position extension cords. Top off the six propane bottles and light a test fire in the fireplace to drive out any varmits.
    Put the covers on water faucets and fill the meter box with plastic bags of packing peanuts.
    Fill four five gallon water bottles and two five gallon camp tanks with fresh water... set up the camp kitchen on the patio and lay in groceries which I can cook wihout an oven or microwave.

How are you fixed for fire wood?

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

Pop on by...

Need to put the snow tires on my truck (studded, of course)

Attachments

• Get Fit.JPG
      Get Fit.JPG
      104.9 KB · Views: 42

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

Appropriate food stocks.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Joking aside, you actually got me off my butt today...

Serviced my Miller Bobcat 250 and checked it's output voltage and frequency.

Checked and added water to batteries in my 3 lead acid battery banks... 21 batteries total.

Cleaned the terminals and charged the set in my golf cart...

It's a start!

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    You all are killing me. I sharpened a couple of chainsaw blades. Picked up 15 gallons of ethanol free gas, and some diesel sub 0 additive but that's it. Good intentions, -0- effort. Weather, still a few more weeks before the real deal shows up. Right now, late for the procrastinators meeting.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County

Considering where you're at, I would add a fifty pound bag of salt from the feed store.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Considering where you're at, I would add a fifty pound bag of salt from the feed store.
    Good idea for Colorado, I toss 4 x 40# bags of fine gravel into the back bed of pickup for traction and spreading on slick spots if I slide off the road playing Dodge Deer. Here in Granbury TX I don't need the salt or gravel, just some Baileys for my coffee

My Panhandle place got 3 and 1/2 inches of snow the last two days! That barbed wire fence on the Northside does not provide much of a windbreak, the snow blows off and drifts in the hollows.

Top Bottom