• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I didn't even kiss the wife when I walked in the door. I went straight to the little brown box on the island, ripped it open & pulled out my new Olight Mini Balder with green laser. Now I'm trying to decide what I want to put it on. Combat AR or PMR30.... maybe even the ol Mark III with rails. Or should I swap the mini Valkyrie off the P07...hmmm 1st world problems.

Thanks @Olight USA for the addition to my Olight addiction
    20211006_192300.jpg
    Target Sports

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Whatever you decide you don’t want to be shuffling it around. I would think it’s better suited for a pistol!

When I first got my SureFire XVL2 IRC WEAPONLIGHT I had to work out a rail adapter for the USP. So I put it on the M16A2 for a very short time. That’s when my DBAL got dedicated for the M16.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I didn't even kiss the wife when I walked in the door. I went straight to the little brown box on the island, ripped it open & pulled out my new Olight Mini Balder with green laser. Now I'm trying to decide what I want to put it on. Combat AR or PMR30.... maybe even the ol Mark III with rails. Or should I swap the mini Valkyrie off the P07...hmmm 1st world problems.

Thanks @Olight USA for the addition to my Olight addiction View attachment 280755
    CCP CAME THRU. Comrade

Top Bottom