• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    meh you will not get the people who still run 7 to change to 10 no matter how much risk you tell them 7 is at.

Until someone steals there bank and cc info and they go whaaaaattttttt happened
    My head was in the sand I had no idea windows 7 was vulnerable.

After 3 days you will not even notice the difference in 10 over 7 if you spend an hour setting it up to be like 7.

Buttttt windows 10 will steal all my info and privacy and report back to microsoft I spent 4 hours on Ebay!!!!

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    You can also copy your Win 7 PC into a Virtual Machine and run it on any operating system. That goes for any O/S before or after Win 7 too. The conversion software is free, and the VM player is free.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    meh you will not get the people who still run 7 to change to 10 no matter how much risk you tell them 7 is at.

Until someone steals there bank and cc info and they go whaaaaattttttt happened
    My head was in the sand I had no idea windows 7 was vulnerable.

After 3 days you will not even notice the difference in 10 over 7 if you spend an hour setting it up to be like 7.

Buttttt windows 10 will steal all my info and privacy and report back to microsoft I spent 4 hours on Ebay!!!!

My work system was running 7 until last year. My IT guy discussed it with me and installed 10 on all workstations and the server, and did some upgrades to accommodate it. I bought a new laptop, and man am I glad I did. My old laptop was logging 39 on download speed. My new one hit 350.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    You can also copy your Win 7 PC into a Virtual Machine and run it on any operating system. That goes for any O/S before or after Win 7 too. The conversion software is free, and the VM player is free.

I had an older computer we had to do that with. It had some programs I cannot get anymore, and data on there. Kind of weird seeing that old computer interface. Nice to have, though I rarely need it. (twice in three years)

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    You can, but if your PC was running on an OEM licensed copy of Windows that does run afoul of the agreement. FWIW. Not that anyone really cares, because I've never heard of MS pursuing it unless it showed up during one of Microsoft's "friendly" licensing assistance programs (audits). ;)

Top Bottom