Windows 7 major problems.

Shady

TGT Addict
Aug 24, 2013
meh you will not get the people who still run 7 to change to 10 no matter how much risk you tell them 7 is at.

Until someone steals there bank and cc info and they go whaaaaattttttt happened
My head was in the sand I had no idea windows 7 was vulnerable.

After 3 days you will not even notice the difference in 10 over 7 if you spend an hour setting it up to be like 7.

Buttttt windows 10 will steal all my info and privacy and report back to microsoft I spent 4 hours on Ebay!!!!

IXLR8

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
May 19, 2009
Republic of Texas
You can also copy your Win 7 PC into a Virtual Machine and run it on any operating system. That goes for any O/S before or after Win 7 too. The conversion software is free, and the VM player is free.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2010
DFW
meh you will not get the people who still run 7 to change to 10 no matter how much risk you tell them 7 is at.

Until someone steals there bank and cc info and they go whaaaaattttttt happened
My head was in the sand I had no idea windows 7 was vulnerable.

After 3 days you will not even notice the difference in 10 over 7 if you spend an hour setting it up to be like 7.

Buttttt windows 10 will steal all my info and privacy and report back to microsoft I spent 4 hours on Ebay!!!!

My work system was running 7 until last year. My IT guy discussed it with me and installed 10 on all workstations and the server, and did some upgrades to accommodate it. I bought a new laptop, and man am I glad I did. My old laptop was logging 39 on download speed. My new one hit 350.

Top Bottom