• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Anyone on here have any of experiance with the new Winchester's being built at the FN factory. In particular the Model 70.
    Capitol Armory ad

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    FN builds a good bolt-rifle. I'd imagine they are as good if not better than the original so long as they are spec'd the same.

FN seems to make everything these days.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Dee, I saw a program on TV about the Model 70 being made at FN. It was really interesting and their quality control looked top notch. They are even making their own barrels in house. I am a Model 700 guy, but I have been eyeing a Supergrade 25-06 for a while, I may have to snag it up. Winchester really does make a pretty rifle.

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Dee, I saw a program on TV about the Model 70 being made at FN. It was really interesting and their quality control looked top notch. They are even making their own barrels in house. I am a Model 700 guy, but I have been eyeing a Supergrade 25-06 for a while, I may have to snag it up. Winchester really does make a pretty rifle.

Saw the ame program and got to thinking then looked up the website and they look very nice.

Top Bottom