• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    My mother found the manual for the shotgun we inherited from her dad. It's from the 40's. I figured I would scan and post it for future reference. If you want a .pdf, let me know.

WinM120001.jpg

WinM120002.jpg
    Target Sports

chrishodde

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hi Orbitup! I just bought a vintage Model 12 in 16 ga today; it dates 1942. If you offer is still good to send the .pdf of your manual, I would sure appreciate it! Thanks - Chris / McKinney, TX

charliec

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hey Orbitup,

I would really appreciate the offer and if you don't mind please send me a copy.

Charliec

Highplainsvet

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Amarillo
    Must have been before the panty waist Lib's got involved with the we know whats best for you safety crap. Winchester Model 12's are great little shotguns, right there with the 870's.

luvM12s

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    I have four M12s, but all were bought used or inherited and had no manual. I'd really appreciate your sending me a .pdf of your manual orbitup. Thanks for your help.

Glenn, Baton Rouge, LA

Laramie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Winchester 12 Manual

My mother found the manual for the shotgun we inherited from her dad. It's from the 40's. I figured I would scan and post it for future reference. If you want a .pdf, let me know.

WinM120001.jpg

WinM120002.jpg
    [/I would appreciate a pdf of the manual. My step-father gave me his Win 12 and I am have issues. Thanks. send to lpauly@spcacincinnati.org ]

threedeadflies

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    I would LOVE to have a copy of that manual. If you still have it in your heart to share, please send a copy to threedeadflies@hotmail.com and I am seriously grateful.
    My Winchester Model 12 is a decommissioned US Navy weapon classified as "Anti-Riot" and maintained by the servicemen on a Destroyer during the early 40s. I found some bits of history on it by searching around on its serial number and model. Took me a while but there's bits and pieces out there that lead you to what's available. I had the name of a war ship but I could not nail it down that the weapon was actually on that particular ship.
    The weapon is stamped with "US GOVT." All the blue is intact. It appears to have been fired just for proof of service and maybe some targeting. But it is in near new condition. Even the stock looks near new. Beautiful gun.
    I found it while cruising the pawn shops in Reno, NV back in 2004. Got it for $500. I think I did alright on it.
    Anyway, if you still have that manual, I would love to get a copy of it. And thank you in advance. I certainly appreciate it.
    .david.bishop.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I would LOVE to have a copy of that manual. If you still have it in your heart to share, please send a copy to threedeadflies@hotmail.com and I am seriously grateful.
    My Winchester Model 12 is a decommissioned US Navy weapon classified as "Anti-Riot" and maintained by the servicemen on a Destroyer during the early 40s. I found some bits of history on it by searching around on its serial number and model. Took me a while but there's bits and pieces out there that lead you to what's available. I had the name of a war ship but I could not nail it down that the weapon was actually on that particular ship.
    The weapon is stamped with "US GOVT." All the blue is intact. It appears to have been fired just for proof of service and maybe some targeting. But it is in near new condition. Even the stock looks near new. Beautiful gun.
    I found it while cruising the pawn shops in Reno, NV back in 2004. Got it for $500. I think I did alright on it.
    Anyway, if you still have that manual, I would love to get a copy of it. And thank you in advance. I certainly appreciate it.
    .david.bishop.

You can find one here also.
    http://stevespages.com/pdf/winchester_12.pdf

Top Bottom