0   0   0
    I’ve never heard the story before. What a brutal storm

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I heard a few stories of a similar storm that hit in the 80s down on the coast. When the front hit the North wind pushed all the water out & guys were stuck in back marshes, & boats sitting on mud.

When my daughter 1st started playing softball, I met another dad on the team that had a messed up foot. Turns out he was an avid duck hunter. He had a new young lab that was still being trained. He needed to reset his decoys so he told the dog to stay & set his shotgun down. The dog followed him & stepped on the trigger & shot the back of his foot & ankle. I found out later he played pro football & that incident ended his career.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    We were going to our blind on a friend's farm land one day. It was in the mid 30s. His dad was in the lead and his 4 wheeler started sliding sideways on the muddy ruts. He ended up in the ditch full of water. He and the 4 wheeler completely disappeared for a sec. I jump off my 4 wheeler and go to the ditch to help. I have a 33/34" inseam. The water started coming in over the top of my hip waders so I pulled my leg back out of the water. His dad climbed out of the ditch on the other side lol. We finally get back to my buddy's car. He was driving a 60 something impala. One of the ones that was 20+' long with a truck the size of a queen mattress. His heater didn't work. 30 minute drive to his grandparents house. We didn't get any ducks that morning.

Top Bottom