Wilco gun range crowds?

Armybrat

Feb 27, 2009
Shady Oaks.... is it jam packed or easy to get a lane?
Other venues that are still operating in the Round Rock area?

LuckyLady

Lucky to live in the Great State of Texas
Dec 14, 2020
Williamson County
Shady Oaks.... is it jam packed or easy to get a lane?
Other venues that are still operating in the Round Rock area?
If you're willing to travel a little, there is an outdoor range 10 miles north of the 29 & 183 in Florence called Lonestar Range & Academy. I go there. Tony is the owner. Very knowledgeable and real great guy (was in the Marines). I did my LTC class there. Never really too crowded. Their fee is for the whole day (not by hour).

Ranger60

Mar 28, 2008
Taylor
Also check out the Austin Rifle Club. austinrifleclub.org It is a club with a membership process but once you pay your dues, no range fees. Feel free to message me any questions.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Oct 5, 2013
Georgetown
If you're willing to travel a little, there is an outdoor range 10 miles north of the 29 & 183 in Florence called Lonestar Range & Academy. I go there. Tony is the owner. Very knowledgeable and real great guy (was in the Marines). I did my LTC class there. Never really too crowded. Their fee is for the whole day (not by hour).
I'll second that for Lonestar Range and Academy. 25 yard pistol range. Rifle range is limited. 3 benches for 50 & 100 yard, 1 for 25 yards.
The range fee is $18 for all day, unlimited guns. Military, senior, and first responder discounts. No drill sergeant type RSOs. Closed Mondays. Targets for sale or BYOT.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
Jan 23, 2014
Liberty Hill
I'll second that for Lonestar Range and Academy. 25 yard pistol range. Rifle range is limited. 3 benches for 50 & 100 yard, 1 for 25 yards.
The range fee is $18 for all day, unlimited guns. Military, senior, and first responder discounts. No drill sergeant type RSOs. Closed Mondays. Targets for sale or BYOT.
But be forewarned, there's some strange folks show up there. :green:

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts