• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Good idea! How much did it drop out of curiosity. Smart of you to jump on this. Feels like their stock could only go up.
    The stock had fallen ~5% when I bought yesterday. At market close I was looking at ~25% gain. We’ll see how it does this morning.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    White hats as in Q white hats?
    Some mysterious powerful group that has sit by and let all this shit go down white hats?
    More than likely intentionally shut down by FB. It’s no coincidence this happened right after the whistleblower spilled the beans about what they are up to. This gives them cover to scrub everything before a subpoena comes through requiring them to preserve it all. The timing of it all is just very strange

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    It would appear that hiring indentured Asians to do the coding may not be the most reliable way to do business! Looks like a server update did not conform to industry protocols, and the server farm became "deaf and dumb". Without the right protocol, the server farm could not process incoming, and outgoing was unrecognizable to the rest of the net.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    More than likely intentionally shut down by FB. It’s no coincidence this happened right after the whistleblower spilled the beans about what they are up to. This gives them cover to scrub everything before a subpoena comes through requiring them to preserve it all. The timing of it all is just very strange
    What makes you think that whistle-blower was legit? She went from 60 minutes to a full congress hearing in 3 days. .
    She is a Democrat insider
    Her testimony was a show to cover up something else going on

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    What makes you think that whistle-blower was legit? She went from 60 minutes to a full congress hearing in 3 days. .
    She is a Democrat insider
    Her testimony was a show to cover up something else going on
    well for starters I haven’t seen anything yet that suggests otherwise. Is there more to it? I’m sure there probably is but it’s not been discussed anywhere that I can find. Since I was not there, I have to rely on published accounts. What is this “something else going on“ comment? What do you think is going on?

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    I am not a businessman (or even play one on TV) but it seems to me that basing a major part of my business plan on a company (Facebook) that not knocked out their internet presence is not a good idea. Worse, the problem even prevented their remote staff from working on the problem AND even succeeded in barring access to the folks they called in to work. It seems their physical access system - cards, locks, etc - were even knocked out.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I am not a businessman (or even play one on TV) but it seems to me that basing a major part of my business plan on a company (Facebook) that not knocked out their internet presence is not a good idea. Worse, the problem even prevented their remote staff from working on the problem AND even succeeded in barring access to the folks they called in to work. It seems their physical access system - cards, locks, etc - were even knocked out.
    Stranger things have happened. I worked for a large corporation one time where someone put a DENY/DENY rule in the firewall by accident the day after Christmas which locked everyone out. Luckily, it was a slow day but it took the network team about 8 hours to find the cause...he wasn't confessing to anything until he was fired.

A few decades early I worked for a large defense company and a guy from IBM powered down the wrong mainframe which shutdown the entire production line which cost the company millions...back around 1990.

Top Bottom