• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    carrollton,texas
    On all these slasher movies the victims(sheep) are always getting killed and nobody is armed and they do stupid things on top of that.I have a permit and carry 24/7 and I just can't imagine myself getting into any of those situations without the means to protect myself.I carry a g19 on my person with an extra mag and when on a trip throw a sks and bandolieer of ammo in the trunk.If I have bad vibes about a place I don't go there.Am I just paranoid? sj
    Guns International

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Some would argue you are paranoid, but those are the same people that die in horror movies. I would say you are prepared.

Paranoid is not leaving the house and sitting there with a gun in hand just waiting for something to come through the door.

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    Ah, where's the video that shows the girl alone and the slasher tries to come in and gets a faceful of lead from her full-auto AK47? I'm looking, I'm looking . . . .

res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    I want to see the one where the guy at Blank Security System calls and asks " This is Blank Security System--are you O.K.? " and hears " BLAM " " Yep, I'm O.K.--You want to send an ambulance? "

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    My wife and I get a big kick out of the stupid things Hollywood has people doing in those movies. My favorites are those in which there is a giant snake or 'gator. You know the victims aren't from Texas because a Texan would look at a 50-foot python and say, "Oh man, THAT should be good for a dozen pair of boots and a hat band too!"

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    My wife and I get a big kick out of the stupid things Hollywood has people doing in those movies. My favorites are those in which there is a giant snake or 'gator. You know the victims aren't from Texas because a Texan would look at a 50-foot python and say, "Oh man, THAT should be good for a dozen pair of boots and a hat band too!"

"And it's probably pretty good eatin'."

cougartex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2010
    Southeast Texas

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom