• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Hmmm.... Well lets hope all the polls are skewed in a big lib attempt to psych people out and get them to stay home. That's some pretty weak sh*t if that's all they've got. I'd walk 10 miles in a snowstorm to vote that pinko piece of sh*t out of office, knowing he's gonna take Texas anyway.

We will see what's really going on in Nov. I am so damn sick of this election. If this country is f*cked because more than half of the people are brain dead stupid, so be it! They will get what they deserve. I just want it over with at this point.

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    IMO its becsuse the media keeps bashing Romney and making Obama look like a freaking golden boy. Most people form their opinion from whats on CNN or FOX as far as I can tell. It doesnt help that Romneys past shows him being a huge liberal, doesnt exactly strike confidence into Republican voters. Hopefully they'll see the light and realize Romney will be better than more Obama even if its not much better. A lame duck Obama could run our country so much further in the hole.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe it's Obastard's immigration policy....

obamaimmigrationpolicyw.jpg

All those Undocumented Democrats like it.

txgho1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Do not forget the right talking heads will keep spilling the beans on the skewed ratios of those called. D+9, D+13 Nothing like the 2010 election and also quit a number of folks who voted for him in 08 have lost a job they can't replace equitably or at all.

mortdooley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    Don't bother to vote in November the polls say that Obum has it in the bag, they said Carter would win a second term and Ted Cruz was way behind in the last Primary! I don't believe there is any credibility to the polls anymore!

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    If anything illustrates what Obama is really like, that poll is it!

We don't even know who that man is! We know that he's full of shxt, that he uses political power to destroy American workers and industries but at the same time uses NO political power to fix our budget or do what's right for our nation. He rammed that medical legislation through Congress over howls of protest yet he can't find jobs for our people.

I posted a video about road and bridge repairs being awarded to Chinese companies with full knowledge and consent of local government and in violation of Federal requirements to use American workers. Meanwhile, Obama does nothing. WTF! Older workers are discriminated against in employment and forced out of the workforce into retirement. That's in direct violation of Federal EEO regulations. Obama does nothing. WTF!

Obama's like a surgically enhanced Boob. It looks great but it's still fake.

Our government is doing right now what it does best: Congress is in recess and the members are taking another break while the POTUS is campaigning and doing what's best for him. No one is running the store or doing anything to help our nation. PERFECT! Just PERFECT!

I'm pissed off, I'm registered to vote and I WILL vote!

Remember November!

Flash

Top Bottom