• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GeauxLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2022
    San Antonio
    I know the market is tough right now but dang. Been searching for two metric cruisers for several weeks. Tired of kissing frogs. Apparently "pristine" doesn't mean what I thought it means, including flat out wrecked. And I can not believe the number of stories out there about why there is no title or they don't have the title in their name. Personal favorites are "no title, no keys". All righty then....
    /rant
    DK Firearms

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I know the market is tough right now but dang. Been searching for two metric cruisers for several weeks. Tired of kissing frogs. Apparently "pristine" doesn't mean what I thought it means, including flat out wrecked. And I can not believe the number of stories out there about why there is no title or they don't have the title in their name. Personal favorites are "no title, no keys". All righty then....
    /rant
    Hmmm?

1678823201796.png

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    I've noticed the same thing. maybe waiting for warmer weather. maybe keeping because they're cheaper to run. Harley's are 5 figures everywhere.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    OP might join Two wheeled Texans. It’s a regional site dedicated to motorcycling in the same manner that TGT caters to 2A enthusiasts. They have a classifieds section, but it is kind of limited

Or, ADV rider. They have a pretty extensive classified section, but its got a larger geographic audience so most listings are out of state

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Wont shift gears needs a new motor soon and has death wobble but otherwise in excellent condition.

Low ballers will be ignored blocked and have a contract taken out on them.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I concur but cycle trader is 95% dealers it seems now. :(

That’s why the listings are higher quality; they’ve sorted the wheat from the chaff. TWT or model/segment specific forum classifieds is where I’d be looking for decent private sellers. I bought a Husky 450 that was in Kansas off ADVRider and had it shipped here while I was in Vegas once.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    What brand/type of bike you looking for?
    What is your price range?

I know a couple of people looking to sell their Harley's.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    I bought my Triumph from cycletrader 6 years ago, the guy said he paid the extra $40 for his listing to have it promoted and sold it to me the same day, said it must have been worth it. He didn't know it was the exact bike I was looking for at the right price. I am thinking of selling it again to upgrade to a different bike. Spring usually means a lot of people buying bikes to ride in the best possible weather so prices do go up in the spring generally because of the limited inventory from used and individuals.

GeauxLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2022
    San Antonio
    OP might join Two wheeled Texans. It’s a regional site dedicated to motorcycling in the same manner that TGT caters to 2A enthusiasts. They have a classifieds section, but it is kind of limited

Or, ADV rider. They have a pretty extensive classified section, but its got a larger geographic audience so most listings are out of state
    I am a member.

Top Bottom