• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    The head honcho from Beretta even visited the Maryland governor and told him Beretta wouldn't stay in a place where the employees couldn't buy the guns they were making. The moron governer O'Mally signed the bill and Beretta carried through on their promises.
    giphy.gif

Makes me wish I liked Berettas more.

If every manufacturer refused to sell mags with full capacity to LEOs the LEOs would push back against the lawmakers.
    They would just switch to HKs. HK already hates you...

M&P9_Rich

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2015
    When Maryland, in its usual misguided liberal idiocy passed some very restrictive gun laws, Beretta had no problem shutting down and moving the factory from Maryland to Tennessee. The head honcho from Beretta even visited the Maryland governor and told him Beretta wouldn't stay in a place where the employees couldn't buy the guns they were making. The moron governer O'Mally signed the bill and Beretta carried through on their promises.

Gun makers should refuse to manufacture in states that are anti's. Take their money to where it's deserved.

I like when they refuse to sell to government agencies is those same restrictive states, Barrett comes to mind.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    I talked with a S&W representatives during their demo days and cost of relocating heavy machinery is a major factor in their reluctance to move. I think Colt also had the same problem as well as Remington.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I talked with a S&W representatives during their demo days and cost of relocating heavy machinery is a major factor in their reluctance to move. I think Colt also had the same problem as well as Remington.

I bet that’s not far from the truth.

I have a friend who’s company specializes in moving heavy equipment.

He has a half-million dollar speedboat that gets wet maybe 6 times per year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom