• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    fellas as you know my tommy is broke so i called A.O and they told me to send it in so ok. But at my cost both ways it is brand new:banghead: the extractor broke. spent 2600.00 on this nib. And And the 30 rd stick that came with it dosent work and they told me they would not replace it:banghead: so i am i little miffed( hey miffed makes me sound smart) so i am pissed
    Gun Zone Deals

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Its always that way Ant needs to send her Sr9c in since it has tons of light primer strikes and we pay both ways as well.

specter77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Bryan, TX
    I agree that your situation sucks. I have been fortunate in as when dealing with Colt, Kimber, Springfield and Steyr, they paid (as I recall) for both way shipment. The Colt was the most recent and they mailed me a shipping label. From my experiance I was unaware that some Companies had the practice of not paying for shipping, not what I call good business practice.

Semper Fi

Mike

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    That's good to know. Guess I won't be doing any business with Auto Ordnance. You should write them a letter and let them know that you and everyone you know will no longer be buying products from them unless they can make yours right.

Top Bottom