Hurley's Gold

Why are Trump and Pence in the same room that close ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HJB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2020
    Texas
    That question was asked at the news conference today and I've been wondering the same thing. They make the press people stay 6 feet apart but Trump and Pence crowded up often standing right next to each other or someone else.

Seems kind of ridiculous to me since if those two guys catch this crap and don't make it, Pelosi becomes president !

Trumps answer was it's a small podium and press wants to ask them both questions.

This is the United States of American. The Army Corps of Engineers has built about 25 hospitals in the last week, and you are going to tell me they can not build a bigger podium in that press room, or another press room like the one Cuomo uses ?

I don't think they should be in the same room anyway. Let them speak over video networks. What a lame excuse as far as I'm concerned. All we need is Pelosi to get her hands in this thing.

What does anyone else think ?

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    That question was asked at the news conference today and I've been wondering the same thing. They make the press people stay 6 feet apart but Trump and Pence crowded up often standing right next to each other or someone else.

Seems kind of ridiculous to me since if those two guys catch this crap and don't make it, Pelosi becomes president !

Trumps answer was it's a small podium and press wants to ask them both questions.

This is the United States of American. The Army Corps of Engineers has built about 25 hospitals in the last week, and you are going to tell me they can not build a bigger podium in that press room, or another press room like the one Cuomo uses ?

I don't think they should be in the same room anyway. Let them speak over video networks. What a lame excuse as far as I'm concerned. All we need is Pelosi to get her hands in this thing.

What does anyone else think ?
    I think they have a large quantity of the drugs needed nearby. Still though, you are right, it is mind boggling for them to be so close to one another especially so if they are just trying to show guys like Cuomo as a whimp and themselves as tough guys.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    News says over half the people who get this "show no symptoms". And they spin it like that's a scary thing.
    My G/F and I were both sick the first week of March. Fever, bronchitis, congestion. Hell, we may have already had it!

I ain't skeered. When the good Lord calls me home, I'll go.
    Kinda like Mom calling me home for supper when I was a kid.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Because it's very unlikely they both die at the drop of a hat from the beer virus. If they both came down with the beer virus and it was serious for both, or even if they just both had it, Pence could resign or Trump could appoint a new, not-sick, VP to get in line in front of Pelosi. And the new VP, if he/she were to become POTUS, would then appoint another not-sick VP.

Heck, if it came to that, Trump might appoint his daughter as VP just to get under Hitlary's skin with the first female president thing.

HJB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2020
    Texas
    Because he’s not stupid.

They have to say that to appease all the people saying he’s not doing enough.
    Who has to say what ?

I'm asking why are they even in the same room ? I don't care what the press is asking, I think it's a big mistake, inadequate "social spacing" between all the high ranking and important people on that podium. Not very smart if you ask me.

HJB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2020
    Texas
    This is not the black plague, people.
    I guess I don't understand your point. It is a serious virus, highly contagious, and very lethal to older people. Last time I looked, most of the important people packed together on that ridiculous podium all look older to me.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I guess I don't understand your point. It is a serious virus, highly contagious, and very lethal to older people. Last time I looked, most of the important people packed together on that ridiculous podium all look older to me.
    No more lethal than the various flu's. Did you fuss about them being together in 2017 when the flu was going around? Didn't think so.

HJB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2020
    Texas
    No more lethal than the various flu's. Did you fuss about them being together in 2017 when the flu was going around? Didn't think so.
    I think you are incorrect about that. I believe it is much more contagious and definitely more lethal and especially lethal for people that are older.

HJB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2020
    Texas
    I think people wonder about some weird stuff. At least two of those people are world class docs, I figure they've got it covered.
    Yes they are and probably the two most vocal to maintain "social distancing" which makes it even more ridiculous.

Top Bottom