Lynx Defense

Who's watching the WEF meetings in Davos?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    I follow TONS of this. The good, NOT - no good, the bad and the UGLY!

I had a VERY LONG post here but decided not to post it since it might be too controversial and END UP getting DELETED, EDITED or whatever.

LOOK UP Whitney Webb, journalist/author, and ONE NATION UNDER BLACKMAIL - Volumes 1 and 2.

I do NOT have the books yet but I have heard her interviews and READ A BUNCH all over the place.

She spoke about things that I spoke about LONG BEFORE I got online in the late 90's AND some of what I have written ONLINE and in emails LONG, LONG BEFORE I ever heard of her at all.

With my OWN RESEARCH and tons more and what the WEF and other LARGE groups on the L and on the R say and do on the INTERNATIONAL and NATIONAL LEVELS.

IF I even put down part of some of the OLD RESEARCH that I did in the past and even now - I know that IT WILL NOT MAKE some people HERE and in some other places HAPPY due to the TOP NAMES and THEIR TIES to the R and L stateside and not only with people IN POWER right now or in the past in our own DISTRICT OF CRIMINALS.

FOLLOW THE MONEY, follow it some more, and always ask yourself, "WHO benefits from x, y or z?!"

THAT is what I always say and when you connect ALL OF THOSE NAMES stateside and on the international level - you will see what they WANT FROM YOU in SLAVELANDIA.

FROM THE TRUMP/FAUCI KILL SHOTS, THE effing GREAT RESET, to ALL OF THE FINANCIAL and banking industries, to the MANIPULATED STOCK MARKET AND METALS MARKET, TO THE MIC that IKE WARNED US ABOUT, to the GOLDEN PARACHUTES, to the MISSING PENTAGON MONEY that RUMMY SPOKE ABOUT ON 9-10-2001, OTHER MISSING MONEY in other parts of government, to BS DEM/REP foundations, charities, etc. to SO CALLED SUICIDES, ACCIDENTAL DEATHS and MURDERS, etc.

America needs to WAKE UP and smell the coffee!

QUIT the PSYCHOTIC D/R - L/R CON JOB BS LIES and actions (ENDLESS WARS!) of giving everything to OTHER COUNTRIES WORLD WIDE in money, goods, blood, sweat and tears and TAKE CARE of us working and retired people who WORKED THEIR @@@es off and PAID TAXES as honest CITIZENS and HONEST 'LEGAL IMMIGRANTS'!

EFF the WEF and ALL OF THEIR DIRTY ILK - LIARS, THIEVES, BLACKMAILERS, CON JOB ARTISTS, WAR CRIMINALS AND WHOREMONGERS = PRESIDENT Z, BIBI, THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY, THE CLINTONS, NULAND, THE KAGAN HUSBAND of Nuland AND HIS OWN KAGAN FAMILY - GROUP, OBAMA - OBIDEN, BLINKEN'S ties, the BUSHIES, VP DICK = NO BID CONTRACT aka SHOOTER, etc.

The WHITE HOUSE and the DISTRICT of CRIMINALS HAVE BEEN DIRTY AND CORRUPT FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

RON PAUL WAS RIGHT BACK IN 1988 (1 9 8 8 - uh huh - Libertarian.) and on - and OTHER times he ran as a Republican when it came to all of them AND when it came to BLOWBACK from a to z.

OLD Pat B was right when it came to a LOT of this stuff too. So was ALAN KEYES.

IKE was right when it came to his warnings about some GROUPS and about the MIC too!

Old Lady Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Bug Burgers & leasing everything... forever.... using rescindable digital currency.

These people (In the WEF and other groups!) are DEMONIC in more ways than one!

IT does not matter what they look like, what political party that they are in or CLAIM to be in, what religion that they claim or NO religion at all, what sex they claim to be, nationality, age, etc.

They think that they are ABOVE THE LAW and special.

They think that their poop does not stink - NO offense.

They think that they were and are specially CHOSEN for their so called duties (LOL) and we are to SERVE THEM in Slavelandia - stateside and worldwide.

They can SHOVE it!

The BULLIES, FLIP FLOPPERS, liars and con job artists on ALL SIDES are increasing and even in my own state - many elected officials who CLAIM TO BE ONE THING but LIE over and over again - they continue to NOT REPRESENT the middle class - working and retired people.

SOON we will ONLY have the RICH or the poor when it comes to LIVING IN THE USA even here in a so called red state (LOL) or purple in some areas where CITIZENS in some COUNTIES get EFFED due to the higher ups on the LOCAL LEVEL (Leftists - ugh!) and IN THE STATE CAPITOL (R!) who did not win some counties even though many conservatives voted for him or them but HE or they LOST in some counties.

So MANY of the TOP Republican HIGHER UPS continue to GIVE US their RETRIBUTION and they are JUST AS BAD as what we have gotten from some dumb @@@ SPEND-O-HOLICS in the D party!

The R Governor has a hard on in a BAD way (Getting back at us!) to get back at some counties especially THIS ONE where he refuses to have some county people in some 'studies' and he refuses to meet with some of us OR he does not even go for an interview.

IT is ALL ABOUT BIG TAX BREAKS for those corporations from a to z and not small businesses or PROPERTY OWNERS when it comes to their taxes.

Me? I don't trust MANY of these R people and SOME of them are just as bad as the D people. They would FIT RIGHT IN with their BIG MONEY (Wealth!) and special deals in the WEF group settings.

Old Lady Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    I have to find a LINK to a huge buyout of an Infrastructure Company.

I believe that it happened a week or so ago but I had a computer MESS here and lost a bunch of links.

Here you go - I looked it up briefly.

BlackRock to Buy Global Infrastructure Partners for $12.5 Billion​

The acquisition would be BlackRock’s largest in 15 years​

By
    Jack Pitcher
    Follow

Updated Jan. 12, 2024 4:44 pm ET

~~~
    LARRY FINK

BlackRock CEO Larry Fink on GIP deal: The future in private markets will be infrastructure​

CNBC and on other links all over.

I read about this a week or so ago and told my husband and 2 friends about this.

OLD Larry Fink wants UKRAINE to be turned into another country and he and other investors are chomping on the BIT to make some COOL REAL ESTATE DEALS and other COOL deals.

Gee, I wonder if the crappy infrastructure in our own country will be FIXED as promised?! WATER/SEWER SYSTEMS, good electrical service, internet, etc.?

BLACKROCK has been buying many houses and entire subdivisions all over in our own country (USA) and turned them over into RENTAL PROPERTIES too.

FOLLOW THE MONEY and connect the dots.

Old Lady Cate

Typos!

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    No. I mean: someone needs to keep an eye on these MFers:

I tuned in once or twice, but couldn't take the smarmy, insufferable buffoons for long. I would rather watch golf.
    My only concern re Davos isn't that they'll someday 'rule' over us - but that whats being shared give the power-hungry among us new ideas.

This, for example. Biometric Digital IDs...to track who has actually been vaxxed, which is bad enough - but they would also be tied to financial services. My non-tinfoil hat can see the day when one of those 'IDs' would be required to keep getting your SocSec, etc...and only if you're one of the vaxxed.

Top Bottom