Who's riding and where?

Coop45

Well-Known
Feb 9, 2012
texas
Yeah, but I sold them for a reason.
My "last" wreck shattered my left ankle and had 3 screws inserted.
I have a problem going slow, lol....
LOL!! We must be kin folk! BUT, you meet the nicest people when you are laying in the bar ditch. SO shattered her right ankle on a bicycle. Slowed her down too.

Coiled

TGT Addict
Nov 25, 2016
SE Tx
I don't know anything about them.
But, nice!
Very nice, we should do a group TGT ride sometime.
Nice Beemer Coiled, I've got a couple Airheads that I need to get out and ride..
Thanks guys, 'preciate it.

bearsniper; I'm just now getting indoctrinated to Beemer vernacular but yes, you should.
It's kinda nice saying I own a BMW. ;)

Dave, will the ride start in Huntsville? <a lil skeered>

Coop45

Well-Known
Feb 9, 2012
texas
Thanks guys, 'preciate it.

bearsniper; I'm just now getting indoctrinated to Beemer vernacular but yes, you should.
It's kinda nice saying I own a BMW. ;)

Dave, will the ride start in Huntsville? <a lil skeered>
But doesn't eating all that cheese stop you up?

Coiled

TGT Addict
Nov 25, 2016
SE Tx
There are several models that I would love to get, but They ain’t known for being the most reliable
The model(s) you want aren't reliable or all BMWs?

I've read the spectrum on K13GT reliability. Talked to a guy in SATX who did +100K on his K13GT before a drive shaft failure. He tried to talk me into a RT, my mind was already made up. Lol

SlimJim

Dec 3, 2019
US
Took the scooter out last night for a grocery run. Took it out today to two cycle shops. I am looking for a something to compliment the C650 Sport like a R1200R Roadster. One spot had a Kawi Z900RS advertised but they sold it a few days ago so I missed out. I like triples and inline 4s (yeah I know the R1200R isn't either of those)

Top Bottom