• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston

About an 8 minute video, Steve Bannon interviews former Congress woman Michele Bachman. If this passes, it will be a back door into our succession of rights to the WHO. This would be the worst elements of the Australian mandates and CCP lockdowns at our doorstep, and it will be weaponized against us. Believe the video or don’t believe it, but given everything that’s happened recently, I think it’s entirely possible.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    He’s famous an it appears to be turning into a cult of personality and I don’t like it…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Reminded me of this political questionnaire I received via text yesterday. This was the final question.

Now I have just a few more questions for demographic purposes only:

Which of the following statements comes closest to what you think about Republican candidates and Donald Trump?

1 I only vote for Republicans who line up with Trump on both policy and style.

2 I prefer to vote for candidates who line up with Trump on policy but have a different style.

3 I only vote for Republicans who differ from Trump on both policy and style.

I can’t answer that question. I hold no allegiance to the man. Was he right sometimes? Yep. Grossly wrong others? Absolutely.

This survey seemed to be pushing Stan Gerde for Texas house, not a fan but he worked for the Trump administration.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    One of the things that made Trump so successful in business was his ability to hire smart, specialized people to run parts of his business....and leave them to run those parts without interference. One of the major flaws in his Presidential administration was not following that same practice......

.....seems like he's still not following it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom