• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adaboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Lubbock
    I've thought about it most of the year but I'm just not sure. I don't want to cause a stir and unwarranted attention from LEO's. I'm not the type to show off with a gun it just would be nice to take it out of my pants for once!
    lol
    I know many cities in Texas are planning some type of luncheon or gathering.
    Guns International

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    adaboy,

"I'm not the type to show off with a gun it just would be nice to take it out of my pants for once!"

Best to it leave in the holster most especially if OCing in public.

If, by your post, you mean to have a pistol in hand at a time while OCing.

To do so would be to create a manner in which to alarm.

If, that's not what you mean, what do you mean by: "it just would be nice to take it out of my pants for once!"

Thanks!

adaboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Lubbock
    No, I only meant carrying it outside on a belt holster as apposed to inside the waist ban. I have never brandished a firearm in public and no need too. I always appendix carry. It would be just like the first time I did a wally walk.

adaboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Lubbock
    Jan 1st has come and gone... All the hoopla has died down it seems. I went to the local burger joint and Academy with no problems Open Carrying. I was more nervous than others around me. Its all the same I'll continue to CC each day!

DFR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2013
    Lubbock, TX
    Don't plan on always carrying open but have a few times and actually had a guy tell me it was nice to see someone doing it. Nice now to not have to worry if I want to take my jacket off. Other than the one guy no one has noticed.

DFR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2013
    Lubbock, TX
    Not that I know of. We didn't have 30.06 signs before so I don't see them changing. But it is against policy for employees to carry while at work.

adaboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Lubbock
    Did you see the range that Charlie built in Lynn county before you snuck out of town?
    you talking about the shooting complex? It nice been there about a dozen times. I took my dad, brother and they want to go more now. The owners are real friendly!!

Top Bottom