• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I'm lucky enough to live in a small country town where flying a flag, 24/7/365 is not a problem.75 percent of the homes in town and even more in the country are doing so. Around here people shoot those trespassing and ask questions later. During Memorial Day, Independence Day, Veterans Day the town/Chamber of Commerce/VFW Council put out flags along the main highway, spaced about every 25' running through town from one city limit sign to the other. I believe they put out 50 flags and to my knowledge none have ever been tampered with.
    As Mr. T used to say " I pity the poor fool who does".
    ^^^^^THIS!^^^^^

I find it a bit laughable that some would think there is huge crime wave of flag stealing and vandalism!

I also find it rather sad, or pathetic, that some don't think enough of our flag to defend it in some way if it were attempted to be vandalized. Or to take some sort of steps to keep it from being stolen or vandalized.
    Guns International

E6InTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Houston Area
    After having two American flags stolen off our house within a week and the stolen election we decided to take down the third flag and put the Texas flag in it's place. My wife wanted to fly the Confederate flag, I thought the HOA wouldn't like that one.
    I've always flown the USA flag - But for now - Its Texas flags only.

Unfortunately the sackless corrupt incompetent failed gov has put me in a position where IDGAF what they "say" or pretend to "do".

I say let's spike the debt up to $100 trillion - Collapse this economy - And get to the part where we split into three parts.

Texas. And both coasts.

It would be appreciated if the asshats in charge made it happen while I can still do soldier crap.

Carry on....

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I've always flown the USA flag - But for now - Its Texas flags only.

Unfortunately the sackless corrupt incompetent failed gov has put me in a position where IDGAF what they "say" or pretend to "do".

I say let's spike the debt up to $100 trillion - Collapse this economy - And get to the part where we split into three parts.

Texas. And both coasts.

It would be appreciated if the asshats in charge made it happen while I can still do soldier crap.

Carry on....
    Did you take an oath or not, to defend this country against all enemies, foreign or domestic?

I wasn't aware the American flag was responsible for a failed economy, or for what corrupt politicians do, or don't do, or whether they are traitors to our country.

I have long held the belief, that the American flag represents all those brave souls that took up an oath to defend freedom and our rights, not the government.

Blaming our government I can agree with, and IMO is justified from what has been going of for some years now, but laying the blame on our American flag as being responsible or being representative of a corrupted, or failed government or it's politicians IMO is wrong and misplaced.

Personally, I don't fly my American flag to honor any politician, or government. I fly it out of respect for those that sacrificed for what it represents. The American spirit, freedom and will of the free Americans to the preservation of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    I will fly the flag, right here and right now.

Taken at the portable Vietnam Wall in Garland.

Attachments

• flags.jpg
      flags.jpg
      94.1 KB · Views: 44

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Did you take an oath or not, to defend this country against all enemies, foreign or domestic?

I wasn't aware the American flag was responsible for a failed economy, or for what corrupt politicians do, or don't do, or whether they are traitors to our country.

I have long held the belief, that the American flag represents all those brave souls that took up an oath to defend freedom and our rights, not the government.

Blaming our government I can agree with, and IMO is justified from what has been going of for some years now, but laying the blame on our American flag as being responsible or being representative of a corrupted, or failed government or it's politicians IMO is wrong and misplaced.

Personally, I don't fly my American flag to honor any politician, or government. I fly it out of respect for those that sacrificed for what it represents. The American spirit, freedom and will of the free Americans to the preservation of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Well said.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    My flagpole was bent in an unexpected overnight storm, was flying two large flags, a strong gust bent it about two inches below the top of the sleeve.

Now I have a backhoe I can pull it and either make a mandrel to straighten it or cut off the bottom 30" or so.

Always fly an American flag but rotate the second. Have a Gadsden, Gonzales, Navy, Texas, Confederate, Zavala, POW.

May have posted this before, kinda proud of how it came out though. Flagpole base

IMG_20180421_121844.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom