Venture Surplus ad

Who here uses special methods of take for deer and other big game?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Remaining 'civil' whilst encountering a hailstorm of criticism is in itself a dead giveaway...

Yer average troll gets bent out of shape when laughed at and quickly suffers a catastrophic ego meltdown, but so far the hillsterigo is 'steady as she goes' through the storm of slings and arrows.

I love it!

Go hillster go!

Tell us more...

There I was, surrounded by a 100 spear carrying cannibals, (ok, leftists) intent on hoisting me into the cauldron, but then, etc....

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Remaining 'civil' whilst encountering a hailstorm of criticism is in itself a dead giveaway...

Yer average troll gets bent out of shape when laughed at and quickly suffers a catastrophic ego meltdown, but so far the hillsterigo is 'steady as she goes' through the storm of slings and arrows.

I love it!

Go hillster go!

Tell us more...

There I was, surrounded by a 100 spear carrying cannibals, (ok, leftists) intent on hoisting me into the cauldron, but then, etc....

Only a real shitty troll gets pissed when called out. Any troll worth laughing at knows to keep cool and play the role.

People who really believe the crap they say get offended and pissed off. This guy doesn’t believe a word he says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    No u.

I like it personally.
    2CA91946-3CE8-4437-B7DF-54755BEE37E5.gif

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Some of my best snark just dissapeared into the either. Like 2 years. When I click on my content its goes from today back to November 8th 2018.

Oh well.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I did fire a .357 once at a range back in 1988 in a large-frame Ruger (GP something??) with 6" barrel. The key word is large frame gun. Not any worse kicking as any of my .45 Govt. Models but those were punishing to shoot with my elbows resting on a bench. A .44 Mag might not be too bad in a BIG HEAVY boat-anchor-weight revolver. None of those chamberings would I dare try in any fanny-pack concealed-carry gun.

I get my magnum handgun notions from this wise old gentleman, a former police captain and a former NRA firearms instructor for a police department... he is/was also an armorer for Ruger... please start video at time mark 23:00 and listen:

I thought you said you didn't have any pistols? Now you have several 45 ACPs?

Top Bottom