• ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Clearly.... TGT is not a place to discuss "drugs"
    Drugs have been a scourge to humans for a very long time. Adrenochrome usage in the high & mighty of the world is not like talking about just plain old dope addiction. As Cam pointed out it’s tied into what Qanon rant about.

Let’s face it drugs have been used as a control device forever. How would America be different if St. George of Fentanyl had not died? What about Chicago, after all that’s nothing but a turf war for drug distribution. What about our borders? And let’s not forget mass shooter ties to psychopharmacology.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Drugs have been a scourge to humans for a very long time. Adrenochrome usage in the high & mighty of the world is not like talking about just plain old dope addiction. As Cam pointed out it’s tied into what Qanon rant about.

Let’s face it drugs have been used as a control device forever. How would America be different if St. George of Fentanyl had not died? What about Chicago, after all that’s nothing but a turf war for drug distribution. What about our borders? And let’s not forget mass shooter ties to psychopharmacology.
    I hear ya, B.

When most people hear about AC, they roll their eyes.... but, not sure if everyone can fathom the evil that exists.

I'm the minority here, but if it grows naturally on this planet, it should not be controlled by government. I also do not consider it a "drug." Marijuana, Psilocybin and the coca leaf. It pisses me off that these get lumped in with "drugs." There are some other naturally occurring vegetation out there that I will not go into. IMHO, it's the illegalization of these substances that keeps the masses in check. Since when did the government do something for our well being? The reality check that Psilocybin gives you, may be too much for gov to pull the wool cloak over the masses eyes. Behave and be a good citizen.

I'll stop there.... it's a rabbit hole that I will not go down in text form.

But yeah, Adrenochrome..... I wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I hear ya, B.

When most people hear about AC, they roll their eyes.... but, not sure if everyone can fathom the evil that exists.

I'm the minority here, but if it grows naturally on this planet, it should not be controlled by government. I also do not consider it a "drug." Marijuana, Psilocybin and the coca leaf. It pisses me off that these get lumped in with "drugs." There are some other naturally occurring vegetation out there that I will not go into. IMHO, it's the illegalization of these substances that keeps the masses in check. Since when did the government do something for our well being? The reality check that Psilocybin gives you, may be too much for gov to pull the wool cloak over the masses eyes. Behave and be a good citizen.

I'll stop there.... it's a rabbit hole that I will not go down in text form.

But yeah, Adrenochrome..... I wouldn't be surprised.
    Personally I can’t stand the smell of MJ and doubt I would ever use even if made legal. However, I dont think its any worse than alcohol which is legal. Heck, cigs are probably worse due to the chemicals they add. Probably the reason MJ is still illegal is because it’s a naturally occurring weed and we can’t have folks growing their own tax free and cutting into consumption of other sins like tobacco and alcohol. I’m indifferent to the debate of legalized pot. I mean, I really do t think it would make a difference. Riding my motorcycle around Houston, I often get a waft of that pungent smell while sitting at lights

Paison

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Austin
    in China they beat and torture the animals before they kill the animal at markets, you can find it online. They say the meat tastes better….horrible.
    There a lot of power in blood…Mayans used blood to appease gods for the harvest, satanists drink blood….it’s a real rabbit hole if you start looking into it all

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    in China they beat and torture the animals before they kill the animal at markets, you can find it online. They say the meat tastes better….
    Japanese Wagyu farmers be like

5x5bj9.jpg

targeteye

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2021
    Houston
    Where do all the children go?

There are twisted people in this world. Always have been always will be (as long as there are people).

If its called a "conspiracy theory" that doesn't mean its false. It just means there is an attempt to discredit the subject rather than address it head on.

That being said I thought the current trendy thing the "elites" are into are Micro-hits of LSD.

Steve

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The biggest use of adrenochrome is as a literary device in fiction starting in the 1950s

Seriously, all the things people say adrenochrome is used for and how it is obtained came from novels.

It is easy to produce in a lab, through the oxidation of epinephrine (adrenaline), there is absolutely no reason to "harvest" it in some of the fantastical ways suggested.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    in China they beat and torture the animals before they kill the animal at markets, you can find it online. They say the meat tastes better….horrible.
    There a lot of power in blood…Mayans used blood to appease gods for the harvest, satanists drink blood….it’s a real rabbit hole if you start looking into it all
    I was under the impression that an animal pumping adrenaline at death tasted worse. I thought that circular entrances to the slaughter house was proof of this. Could be some PETA bullshit.

The Mayans with their penis rituals are just a bit out there for most sane discussion.

Top Bottom