Hays County
    1676695887213.png

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Outside of all the catfish talk and the FNG trying to get to 25 posts. The rifle landed back at PSA yesterday and I received notice it is being processed so I can be refunded in another 5 to 7 business days. In the mean time. I got a ZPAP M70. Very nice rifle, but not really in the configuration I wanted, so I am waiting on parts.
    20230218_095439.jpg

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Outside of all the catfish talk and the FNG trying to get to 25 posts. The rifle landed back at PSA yesterday and I received notice it is being processed so I can be refunded in another 5 to 7 business days. In the mean time. I got a ZPAP M70. Very nice rifle, but not really in the configuration I wanted, so I am waiting on parts.
    View attachment 373054
    That’s the only configuration.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I’m actually understanding of modded ak’s. Had one. Other members have some nice set ups. @Maverick44 has the perfect set up imo.
    I'm open to suggestions on what do here. Pics help. Right now I have a cheese grater and muzzle brake coming. I found a Magpul Zhukov stock for the Yugo locally for $40. Probably going to snag it up just because it is priced right and I just like them even if it's an UGG boot. I have a drawer full of AK grips that I hate, and not sure what I'm going to do there. I need a side mount for it. Sucks that I got the AKM master mount for the PSA.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I'm open to suggestions on what do here. Pics help. Right now I have a cheese grater and muzzle brake coming. I found a Magpul Zhukov stock for the Yugo locally for $40. Probably going to snag it up just because it is priced right and I just like them even if it's an UGG boot. I have a drawer full of AK grips that I hate, and not sure what I'm going to do there. I need a side mount for it. Sucks that I got the AKM master mount for the PSA.
    @Maverick44 has the perfect balance of modern sights with a classic look

Once he sees this I’m sure he will post pics

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Where the hell did you find a Yugo Zhukov stock for $40?
    Eta: If it's a local private, good find. If it's local retail, I need to know.

Spcwolf

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    View attachment 373054

Those are super nice in the traditional configuration.

Top Bottom