• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    It's not the forge all raw forged lowers go to a manufacturer. They are cut at the manufacturer. All the just as good guys think they are just as good because they need justification for the purchase. Psa bsa areo dsa non of these guys have any government contracts. I have seen a psa used by a cop. His front sight was on backwards and he was running a "just as good" sightmark. Ever raxk a daniel defense or fn or kac? Then rack a psa or aero? You can hear the difference. If you can hear all the machine marks you will feel them when the accessive wear happens.
    Ya, see, you're just doing it wrong. I put a healthy dose of lapping compound in before each range trip. Cover everything. That smooths out everything real nice. It sure is a pain to clean out but everything just ends up so shiny! And in the end isn't that what it's all about? Who has the shiniest stuff?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Why are we talking about AR rifles in what was a nearly dead AK thread? Why do people get so emotional over what someone else buys? The fact is PSA rifles are not Larue or LWRC or KAC etc... There's a major difference in price and nobody in their right mind would choose a PSA over one of those others if the prices where similar. They are popular because of the price and no other reason.

Bottom line I have 2 PSA ARs, and they work for the price. I also have a Colt and an LWRC. The PSAs are throw aways IMO. If SHTF I'm giving those rifles away knowing that they are functional and get the job done. But they aren't for me and I'll definitely take one of the others for serious work.

Bottom Bottom line. PSA AK's are bottom tier and their customer service is pure shit.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Bottom Bottom line. PSA AK's are bottom tier and their customer service is pure shit.
    I sense some unresolved issues. When can the healing begin?
    1688409732381.png

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I sense some unresolved issues. When can the healing begin?
    View attachment 394483
    Trey had a legitimate bad experience and shit rifle. It's 100% the opposite of my ak from them, but I guess I got lucky. To say they're bottom tier because of a bad example is his opinion and he's entitled to it.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I know both of yall have perfectly functional Gen 3's and I probably should have saved myself some money and got one of those. I was a huge PSA fan previously which is why I bought that GF5 I the first place. Unfortunately they crapped the bed with it. I could have got over that, but everything that followed is what really turned me off of them.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Trey had a legitimate bad experience and shit rifle. It's 100% the opposite of my ak from them, but I guess I got lucky. To say they're bottom tier because of a bad example is his opinion and he's entitled to it.
    Agreed. I've been in on this thread since the beginning. My comment was an attempt at humor. I disagree with your luck comment. It implies you got one of the few good ones when in actuality @TreyG-20 luck got him one of the few lemons.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Ya, see, you're just doing it wrong. I put a healthy dose of lapping compound in before each range trip. Cover everything. That smooths out everything real nice. It sure is a pain to clean out but everything just ends up so shiny! And in the end isn't that what it's all about? Who has the shiniest stuff?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    With the coolest name tag.

Top Bottom