Who’s not voting for Cornyn and why?

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
Aug 9, 2013
south of killeen
I voted against Cornyn in the primary. I don't particularly care for him. That being said, I did the early voting and voted straight Republican. No way in hell I want a Democrat in power in any office. Especially right now.
Cornyn may be a RINO, but that is still worlds better than a full fledged Dem.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

billtool

Nov 16, 2008
The Wooldlands
The democrats vote in unison but the republicans don't. Susan Collins important for Gorsuch? Where is Romney? Where was McCain? So yes, even with a majority that doesn't mean that republicans can pass anything.
A la health care reform. Dems can be counted on to stick together. Republicans cannot. The whole reason this election is a question right now is because the Repubs had a triumvirate. - House/Senate/White House - and couldn't get shite done. What a shame.

Shady

TGT Addict
Aug 24, 2013
I guess you don't understand that having a majority means having a majority. Or do you just like moving goalposts?

I guess you don't understand how seniority works in the senate and going from a long time senator to a newbie will not help at all.

karlac

Gone fishin' ...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2013
WestU, TX
When faced with no other option, voting for a marginally useful idiot (Cornhole's vote comes in handy on occasion, a la Senate confirmations) is better than voting by omission for a totally useless dim ...

Will vote for him, but will pinch my nose when his name comes up, just to keep his RINO stink out ...

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
Aug 27, 2009
San Antonio!
Hegar is not well regarded in the rescue community.

She is riding a false narrative of her own creation and her own benefit, with fables such as this...

As for her claims that PEDRO 16 "wasn't engaged in the fight," then how in the hell did were they awarded the MacKay Trophy presented by the USAF for "the most meritorious flight of the year" by an Air Force person, persons, or organization?!?

Her recollection of the events and accusations of cowardice are pure fiction.

Cornyn is far from perfect, but he is a helluva lot better than her!

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
I voted for Cornyn. I have no problem with him.

Flash

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads