• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    From book of faces.

“Breaking News!!! Credible potential mass shooting to occur at an unknown movie theater during the release of the new joker movie on Oct 4, 2019. The original bulletin referenced the Travis County Sheriff’s office. The Travis County PIO says they are not the original source.”
    9dd87ac40952766f7203a561ee6f2dd8.jpg

Wonder if it’s all hype or a possible repeat of the last Batman movie shooting.
    Military Camp

Attachments

• 9dd87ac40952766f7203a561ee6f2dd8.jpg
      9dd87ac40952766f7203a561ee6f2dd8.jpg
      34.2 KB · Views: 425

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    Don’t worry, the 30.06 signs will stop any potential shooters

Meanwhile, the Army released this

https://nypost.com/2019/09/25/us-ar...-shootings-by-incels-at-joker-screenings/amp/

IMO, while we should respect private property rights, any business which chooses to ban conceal carry with a 30.06 sign should be required to provide armed security. “Gun Free” zones are soft targets and a public safety risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    If there’s actionable information, then share it. I would not be surprised if this was originated by some assclown 27-year old analyst wearing a wife beater and tighty whities living and working from a single-wide trailer on the Nellis ranges who’s been drinking heavily since day one on the job and hates the current direction ‘Batman’ is going.

Not that I’ve ever gotten fabricated intel from someone remarkably close to that description. Just credible enough for believability, yet gets their rocks off watching the response to the fire he just set.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I had little interest but as more comes out I think it might be an interesting movie.

As far as the threat, SJWs have started attacking the movie. One of the anti gun groups is going after warner bros now for making it and trying to drag cash out of them as penance for their sin. Some interviewer went after the actor in an interview asking him about the movie “inspiring violence” and his roll in such.

In short, I don’t believe the threat is genuine and very possibly its being pushed by SJWs attempting to give credit to their own claims.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don’t think it will be your typical comic book movie, and as I understand it has been done completely separate from any of the recent DC stuff with no tie-in. More of a slow burn about a man slowly going insane and losing his humanity.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I read somewhere they found someone making threats (bragging) about a shooting on the dark web. I've never been on the dark web, so I'm not really sure if there's a forum or something for such threats/bragging.

I won't be seeing the movie. The last movie I went to see at a theater was when I took my daughter to see Toy Story.

Top Bottom