ATT18557.jpg
      57.2 KB · Views: 385

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I'm gonna guess these originated from some white supremicist cult that lives in a compound somewhere waiting for the "mothership" to come back and take them to their home planet.

It is unfortunate that these kids were born to brain-dead parents and their chance at a successful future are far reduced due to that misfortune.

THIS is what gives the antis ammo to attack us.....someone find this photographer and give him a smack!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Geez, guys...as Hi-Cap said - note NO fingers on triggers. What's the big deal? Supervised kids handling a gun? And? Hell - my oldest boy took his first deer at age 7, ALL of 'em were shooting at age 5. I'm of the "teach 'em how, when, and where" school, which means early exposure, total control, and threats of death to break my rules....ask my oldest grandson, who's the owner of my first gun *I* received as a kid! Oh, yeah...he's 9, was 8 when he got it from me.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    You may be right... and a statement like this further reinforces my previous post

Sorry - disagree. The fact that we sit around worrying over "fun pics" is what concerns me - because it means it's not done as much as it used to be. NONE of you ever posed with guns? Ever? Period? C'mon, guys - lighten up the load here! It'd be different if they were pointin' 'em AT each other. The kid chewin' on the shotgun....now, THAT one makes me nervous, toy or not. Then again, under what context was the picture taken:

Toy gun, you look over and see Jr. chewin' on the barrel, think "you dumbshit, I'm gonna show you this pic in another 15-20 years!" an' snap the pic......I can see it happenin', and would likely be the one to take the pic just to prove to a kid how dumb he's always been....<G>

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    New Braunfels
    What REALLY gets me pissed off is that orange carpet! That just gives the antis more ammunition to call us gun owners hillbilly, trailer trash, rednecks with no fashion sense! Seriously, looks like a scene from "Cops".

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    What REALLY gets me pissed off is that orange carpet! That just gives the antis more ammunition to call us gun owners hillbilly, trailer trash, rednecks with no fashion sense! Seriously, looks like a scene from "Cops".

Holy shit - yer right - THAT's the whole problem right there!!!!

That was TEA SIPS what took the pictures - no WONDER they looked inbred!!!!!!!!

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Sorry - disagree. The fact that we sit around worrying over "fun pics" is what concerns me - because it means it's not done as much as it used to be. NONE of you ever posed with guns? Ever? Period? C'mon, guys - lighten up the load here! It'd be different if they were pointin' 'em AT each other. The kid chewin' on the shotgun....now, THAT one makes me nervous, toy or not. Then again, under what context was the picture taken:

Toy gun, you look over and see Jr. chewin' on the barrel, think "you dumbshit, I'm gonna show you this pic in another 15-20 years!" an' snap the pic......I can see it happenin', and would likely be the one to take the pic just to prove to a kid how dumb he's always been....<G>
    I guess we will have to agree to disagree....look at the girl on the right, she IS pointing the gun at the head of the girl in the middle. The context DOES have alot to do with it. To answer the question, I had pics taken of me as a kid when we were camping/shooting/hunting...and I started my kids shooting early as well.
    The context was that we were shooting....taking pics of the targets or the kids actually shooting/hunting...actually using firearms. Furthermore we as kids knew what we were doing and practiced safety (and muzzle discipline unlike in the second pic).
    Now I am going out on a limb here but the little girl in the middle looks as if she has no clue as to what she is even holding. The ones on the left and right are using the "gangsta" pose....I wont even comment further on that point.
    I guess my main point is that these pics portray pro 2A folks in a negative light to those that are looking for ammo to further errode our rights. If it were kids being supervised shooting or posing with something they killed while hunting or any other number of more responsible looking pics I might feel different.

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area

Nothing wrong with ORANGE!!! If you notice the color quality of the pictures and furniture it would appear to come from "The Brady Bunch" era where mostly rich white folks with 3 kids and three step-kids could afford that action...

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    look at the girl on the right, she IS pointing the gun at the head of the girl in the middle.

Now I am going out on a limb here but the little girl in the middle looks as if she has no clue as to what she is even holding.

The ones on the left and right are using the "gangsta" pose....

If you're going to go that far ya might as well mention that it looks like they are standing on chairs while the picture is taken too...

300shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Fargo,ND
    hey are you sure that they are not Al Gore's kids in those Pictures , I remember a picture of Al in Nam looking down his barrel of a M-16

Top Bottom