• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I bought this knife back at the begining of summer and for the life of me I cant remember the model. Any of yall have an idea? Its an Assisted opening.
    I havent found a better knife for the money yet. It has a woven handle of some type has good grip. Id like to try to find another one or two for backups possibly. Cant hardly beat a kershaw edge out of the box....
    Use it for my EDC knife
    8f3535df.gif
    Capitol Armory ad

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Thanks man, bought it on a whim for $40 dollars or so, out performs some more expensive knives I've used. I'll check that one out. I was originally going to spend some money on an auto but I didn't think it was worth getting in trouble over so I settled on the assist

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    cant beat it hardly for the price I think, holds a good edge too. things cut everything you can think of and Ive sharpened it once. not to mention the machined woven handle looks cool

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    dang i should have waited to buy one. it was 49 when i bought it several months ago, now its 29

TexasDad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    Universal City
    I just picked up a Kershaw Tactical Blur serrated for $20. There's a guy at Bussy's flea market on I35 just north of San Antonio that gets some really good used knives dirt cheap. I've bought a few from him and have always been impressed with his prices and the quality. And you gotta love Kershaw!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Damn it, I gave my Blackout to my ex before we split.

I need another Kershaw. I'm getting to be disappointed in my SOG... Doesn't hold an edge worth a damn.

TexasDad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    Universal City
    Damn it, I gave my Blackout to my ex before we split.

I need another Kershaw. I'm getting to be disappointed in my SOG... Doesn't hold an edge worth a damn.

I understand your pain. I gave my ex a Leek a couple of months before we split up. Damn, I miss that knife.
    I like the Blackout too. Got mine at a sporting goods store in Eugene, Oregon about five years ago. They had a blowout deal on them for $29.95 a piece!

TexasDad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    Universal City
    I've got a scallion I use as a money clip Kershaw makes good blades right here in USA

I always wanted to make it to their factory while I lived in Oregon. They have a warehouse sale every year right after Thanksgiving.With a kiddo at home I never had the money right before Christmas. grrrrrrr

jtriron

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    HoustonTexas
    Kershaw does make a good quality mid tier folding knife.
    I have several "assisted opening" knifes and just don't like the action, prefer to control the blades opening motion myself.
    Just my .02

Top Bottom