Guns International

Which Is Your Favorite Online Ammo Dealer?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    ammoempire for large bulk......ammoseek is a good measure of price per round. Otherwise....wherever the deals are......Midway....SG.....

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    SGAmmo mostly. Just bought some 7.62x39 8M3 which is hard to find anywhere else. Good news is that we are not in California. Bad news is that they collect sales tax now. Also have used Target Sports and some others but for large volume usually SGAmmo.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    SGAmmo mostly. Just bought some 7.62x39 8M3 which is hard to find anywhere else. Good news is that we are not in California. Bad news is that they collect sales tax now. Also have used Target Sports and some others but for large volume usually SGAmmo.
    ammoempire doesn't collect sales tax

Tamlibtoim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2016
    Texas (Bay Area)
    I have the PrimeAmmo membership with TargetSportsUSA. I like that i can buy a box or two of an ammo i want to try without getting charged shipping, plus another 8% off their list price... I have also gotten their yearly “mystery gift” that consisted of a TS ammo can with decals, keychains, and a assortment of ammo based on previous caliber purchases. Some full boxes and some in sealed poly bags that were loose ammo probably from damaged boxes but hand written what it was. Always a great experience dealing with them.

Top Bottom