Military Camp

Where to go to ship a handgun in San Antonio (FedEx)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sdismukes

Bending nails and making sawdust
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2014
    Erath County
    UPS depots can accept it. Not UPS Stores or MailboxEtc type places, but their major depots. Like in Dallas it’d be the facility in Mesquite. No specific idea about SA. I would imagine any UPSStore could tell you where the depot is.

As you probably know a FedEx Office can accept firearms. I have confirmed that all FedEx Offices can do this, at least in Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    If you go to UPS store to inquire or call UPS on the phone or even look on the Internet, inquire about the nearest UPS Customer Center not a depot When I have called and asked for a hub or depot they reacted as if I was speaking a foreign language.

As far as FedEx goes, you may need to look for the same type thing with them, do not know what they call it; but when I went to a FedEx type store a few years back they would not except a handgun being shipped to the manufacturer. Don't know their policy now or here in TX.

Anyway, if you decide on UPS, they have a customer center here:

UPS Customer Center
    UPS CC - SAN ANTONIO
    6400 SEVEN STATES BLVD, SAN ANTONIO, TX, 78244-3007
    Tel: 8007425877

Good luck finding the right place.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    It's going to a FFL and I'm going to use FedEx but all the FedEx Office stores near me are closed.
    Not sure about FEDEX, but the UPS location is on the east side of SA off Rittiman road. I think it is called 7 states Blvd. You have to take firearms and firearm related stuff to the hub, not a UPS store. As for FEDEX I don't know where their location is.

ETA: Glen beat me to it.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    It's going to a FFL and I'm going to use FedEx but all the FedEx Office stores near me are closed.
    Ship My Gun is the easiest way that I have found, cheapest too.
    They give you a list of places to drop it off that are near you and you get Bud's Gun Shop commercial pricing.

Last edited:

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    There's a UPS Customer Center on 7129 Eckhert Rd, in Leon Valley if that is closer. I mailed a firearm from there yesterday.
    Went there the other day to determine the cost of shipping. Received funds from the buyer today and went back and shipped the gun. Went smoothly.

Top Bottom