• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    Comanche, TX
    Can anyone give me their experiences with Weber's gun shop in Temple or Elk Castle in Ft. Worth for purchasing a handgun? Many thanks.
    ARJ Defense ad

streakpi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Webers sold me some tritium sights a couple months ago and I have bought a couple XD .45 mags from them. No worries, nice guys to work with and they will take the time to show you and gun in the shop - without trying to sell you the most expensive Kimber. Everyone has their opinions - it makes us special I guess - and the younger salesmen will give you opinions about not carrying Kel-Tecs but buying Kahrs....but they are good about it.

Ammo prices are average but I would rather order mine or go to GT or another big-box store to buy cheaper.

Weapons prices are on average if you are a sheepdog (non LE or military guy). Cheaper than Killeen area gun stores but a bit more expensive on some guns than Austin gun stores. Again, I shopped for XDs and Glocks and they were soundly priced.

If you are military or LE - I would suggest GT Distributors in Austin or Just Glocks in Copperas Cove (if you just want a Glock). Don't buy a gun locally when you can get it cheaper at a LE or MIL dealer...take the time to make the drive...you will save at least $50 on most common weapons.

Hope this helps - not an expert, just a local.

Top Bottom