• ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Not good news guys.

Made the trip to SA just now and stopped by his residence. Knocked with no answer for awhile, so I then knocked on neighbors door who informed me the "older gentleman who lived there has passed about 3 weeks ago" and pointed to his Lincoln Town car outside.

Out of respect that is all the info I'd like to share.

Prayers to his loved ones.

That is not the news I was wanting to hear. But a huge thanks for taking the time and making the effort to go there and check out things for the forum. It is appreciated that you did this for the members here.

I honestly feel bad, for joking around about him on this thread, but the longer the thread continued, I did become more concerned about him.

If this was @satx78247, I am saddened to hear that he has passed, and hope he's in a better place.
    Venture Surplus ad

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Anyone reading this thread, I'd like to redirect this to the thread that @Hoji started as tribute to @satx78247.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Not good news guys.

Made the trip to SA just now and stopped by his residence. Knocked with no answer for awhile, so I then knocked on neighbors door who informed me the "older gentleman who lived there has passed about 3 weeks ago" and pointed to his Lincoln Town car outside.

I know you later say *no thanks needed* but people like you make TGT a cut above so, thank you, your effort is appreciated.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    If you’ve made it this far, please view the memorial thread and know that I am working thru local veteran resources and members here to ensure things are taken care of if they haven’t already been.

Fullretard

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    DFW
    Not good news guys.

Good on ya
    Thanks for doing the heavy lifting…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom