• ...and so much more!
  • BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    It's my last day of vacation, so I loaded up and took the wife to the range so she could shoot steel with her RDB. I set up the Dickens drill and hit 9 of 10 from 50 yards on steel with my p365. It's not as hard as it seems obviously. I set up my steel on the 200 yard line and brought the ar10 out for the first time in almost 5 years. Zero was still set and could easily nail the neck portion of the target at 200. AR15 was child's play, DING, DING, DING. Before leaving, I loaded another mag of x39 and shot the AK-P. It nails a man sized steel torso with ease at 200yrds. That's nice coming out of a 10.5 inch barrel. Then why not, let the stribog stretch its legs. Again, DING, DING, DING at 200yrds from an 8 inch 9mm pcc. It was a dead on hold at 100 and 3 inch high hold at 200. I expected more drop, but that's where it was hitting.

So ak pistol and 9mm pcc have zero issues at 200yrds with a 95% hit rate. Hell yeah.

PS. The Canik Rival dumped 2 18 rnd mags at 50 yards transitioning targets without a miss. That thing is a beast too.

BeatTheTunaUp

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Glad you had a good day.
    I did. I realize it comes across as bragging, but everything was smashing that poor steel target today. The Stribog even hit the 3 inch plate at the 100yd line on the 2nd shot. I nor any of the guns could miss today. My wife on the other hand was shooting a little low and now the wood is stuck. Aww hell here I come out of context thread.

20220805_200506.jpg

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    It's my last day of vacation, so I loaded up and took the wife to the range so she could shoot steel with her RDB. I set up the Dickens drill and hit 9 of 10 from 50 yards on steel with my p365. It's not as hard as it seems obviously.

Wonder how hard it would be when faced with a target that shoots back and innocent bystanders running around screaming?

BeatTheTunaUp

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Wonder how hard it would be when faced with a target that shoots back and innocent bystanders running around screaming?
    Probably so, but the drill is just a drill.

What was harder was walking backwards and mag dumping on targets. Maybe 60% hit rate. Need to work on my movements and sight picture discipline.

Top Bottom