• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Hell. Diet and exercise will transform a human body. For better or worse.
    Anyway, those games controllers and thumb texters have different hand structure than a guy who spins wrenches or works a shovel for a living.

We become better suited for what we spend our time doing.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Read this.. got worried

I took a selfie just to check....
    I think I'm good.

Deformed-Skull-Arrest_sham-421x512.jpg

Attachments

• Deformed-Skull-Arrest_sham-421x512.jpg
      Deformed-Skull-Arrest_sham-421x512.jpg
      27.7 KB · Views: 629

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I probably said this before, but it seems appropriate here. In 2009 I went TDY to Japan. Since my cell phone wouldn't work there and I knew I would be there for a few months, I cancelled my service. After I was there for a month I brought my fiance over to stay for a little over a month. We were riding a train one day, the most efficient way to move around Japan, and I pointed out to her to look at the people. You could see from car to car almost everyone was hunched over staring and playing with a phone. To me it was pitiful, and when I got back to the states it took me about 6 months before I got another phone. The U.S. wasn't quite that bad back then, but now it's become worse. There are those that would lose it if you separate them from their phones.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    My wife gets pissed off at me because I often leave my phone in the house on weekends. I love becoming disconnected.

Back in the late 80s, early 90s I had a cell phone (not by choice). I was basically on call 24/7 with that thing. It became like a ball and chain. I hated it. My boss's wife wanted to take it from me due to the cost (regularly over $600/month). I gave it to her and thanked her.

She went to the boss' office, but returned with my cell phone and gave it back. Apparently $600 a month was not even close to approaching the limit the boss was willing to pay to have me dealing with crap he didn't want to deal with.

Top Bottom