Patriot Mobile

What's the strangest booze you ever drank?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Green Chartruse actually one of my favorite intoxicants.

Amarula made frome the fruit that elephant & baboons get blotto on!

LeadChucker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2019
    Dallas TX
    When I was stationed in Germany back in the day there was a liquor called Ratzeputz. To the GIs it was know as ROCTOPUSS and it was a right of initiation when on your first night downtown you were expected to have a shot. It's 58% alcohol so 116 proof and was sometimes served in a flaming shot glass. It was the most disgusting liquor I ever drank in my life. A cross between the nastiest medicine you ever tasted and Sterno camping fuel. Worst part was it took like 5 beers just to get the taste out of your mouth.
    Ah, good times!

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    When I was stationed in Germany back in the day there was a liquor called Ratzeputz. To the GIs it was know as ROCTOPUSS and it was a right of initiation when on your first night downtown you were expected to have a shot. It's 58% alcohol so 116 proof and was sometimes served in a flaming shot glass. It was the most disgusting liquor I ever drank in my life. A cross between the nastiest medicine you ever tasted and Sterno camping fuel. Worst part was it took like 5 beers just to get the taste out of your mouth.
    Ah, good times!

There's an old joke in there....

LeadChucker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2019
    Dallas TX
    Now that I like. Went to an Absinthe bar in France and they did the whole service production using a contraption like this:
    Absinthe.png

Its very much a Mezcal/Tequila type buzz, you may find yourself doing some crazy things!

Attachments

• Absinthe.png
      Absinthe.png
      76.8 KB · Views: 415

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Ah, good times!

81_903916390_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=85a577&_nc_ohc=VJx9p48mw64AX8fY-zb&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

It's got herbs in it, it's good for you!

Attachments

• 81_903916390_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=85a577&_nc_ohc=VJx9p48mw64AX8fY-zb&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg
      81_903916390_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=85a577&_nc_ohc=VJx9p48mw64AX8fY-zb&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg
      105.3 KB · Views: 328

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    When I was in Japan, everyone’s favorite shot was Habu Sake, or Habushu, which still had the pit viper in the bottom of the bottle. I never understood why it was so popular, it was pretty nasty tasting, and very expensive.

lbbf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2017
    Lake Jackson
    Sake is a strange drink. It's either VERY good or horrible. I haven't had much in between and price seems to have little to do with whether or not I'll like it.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I was in a local bar in Germany that had few winemakers in it. They insisted that we all have a schnapps. We said ok. The bar maid pulled out a bottle of what looked like dishwater with things floating it. Everyone drank theirs so I drank mine. It hit my gag reflex hard, but I held it down. Nasty stuff. It would put hair on anyone’s chest.
    Perhaps someone could clarify, but it seemed that schnapps is just a generic term for alcohol in Germany.

Top Bottom