• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Not that is exciting! The experience looks fun, the meat looks perfect.

I actually dropped a big game application for Elk in AZ yesterday.

Fingers crossed.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
    I hope you get it. It was a good, exciting three day hunt. I shot him from 175 yards off a tree stump
    Venture Surplus ad

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    About time for these guys to start showing up in my back acreage. Got the Savage Mk ii sighted in to hit a dime at 30 yds with the CCI quiet ammo. Too old to tromp the woods anymore so this satisfies the blood lust.

E3pPk3Ul.jpg

Attachments

• E3pPk3Ul.jpg
      E3pPk3Ul.jpg
      22.8 KB · Views: 547

black_ice

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2017
    I’m almost out of Nilgai meat so I may shoot one of those. Hammered the hogs weekend before last and will be chasing turkeys and yotes in April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I’m almost out of Nilgai meat so I may shoot one of those. Hammered the hogs weekend before last and will be chasing turkeys and yotes in April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What does nilgai taste like?? That is something Id like to get one day

Reelthrill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Round Rock
    A friend and I went on a Nigai hunt at the end of January. I shot a cow and he shot a bull. The meat is in the freezer and my wife and I aren't worried about running out anytime soon. My wife doesn't like game meat too much, I on the other hand love eating animals that I harvest. That said, it tastes pretty good, but it is very lean meat. We have to put oil with it as there is so little fat. The round steaks are good chicken fried or seasoned with fajita seasoning and cooked on the grill. The mexican chorizo is her favorite, and even with the mixed in fat and pork it needs more oil. The smoked sausage links are a close second for her. The pan sausage is OK according to her, but she prefers jimmy dean spicy. Lastly the hamburger grind is great with your favorite seasonings and served as taco meat, or in spaghetti or making a plate of nachos.

It was my first stalk hunt and I absolutely loved it. I plan on going again next year.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I bought a gamo. 22 air rifle yesterday and a thousand pellets. If the coronavirus gets too bad I may be shooting squirrels and doves that have been getting fat off my bird feeders.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Gemsbok is very good. I won a TP&W hunt at Mason Mountain Ranch and got to harvest a cull cow. We walked/stalked for two days before I got her. Processed it all myself.
    It's a memory I'll never forget.

Top Bottom