• Haystack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2021
    Edom, TX
    Fried green tomatoes and fried squash!
    1653439393030.png

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I'm not familiar with that.
    Sort of a cross between Green Chile and Pico De Gallo
    Specialty of a neighbor's Hispanic wife when I was stationed in Fort Bliss.
    Her husband, from the South, put it on his cornbread and white navy beans.
    Amazing ...

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Put some "Juarez Salad" on top of that and you gonna have to slap your grandma ... guaranteed
    Chow chow was a regular condiment on the table growing up. Every year when my grandmother and aunts did their canning, my Aunt Bonnie would always can several jars of spicy chow chow for me. One of the best things in the world to garnish a bowl of pinto beans and cornbread.

10-96inTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2022
    Cooterville
    Sonic makes a decent chili cheese dog.

Sonic makes a decent chili cheese dog.
    Sonic chili cheese dogs are pretty good, but there's just something about der dogs. Probably just nostalgia. When I go to the Academy on Perrin Beitel in San Antonio I try to stop in the Weinersnitzel right next door but I don't go to S.A. very often.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner tonight. Going to probably get my usual - the Ribeye with fresh vegetables as my side, plus my weight in their fresh rolls. I'll bet my wife gets the Roadkill (her usual) - her mom probably will as well. No idea what my boy will order, as his tastes bounce all over. He's in a growth spurt - 11 years old, already can put away a double whataburger with cheese when he's hungry. Sometimes he likes a good steak like a ribeye or NY strip, sometimes he wants chicken, or roadkill, or who knows.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner tonight. Going to probably get my usual - the Ribeye with fresh vegetables as my side, plus my weight in their fresh rolls. I'll bet my wife gets the Roadkill (her usual) - her mom probably will as well. No idea what my boy will order, as his tastes bounce all over. He's in a growth spurt - 11 years old, already can put away a double whataburger with cheese when he's hungry. Sometimes he likes a good steak like a ribeye or NY strip, sometimes he wants chicken, or roadkill, or who knows.
    I'm doing steaks here at the house Saturday evening, along with baked potatoes and some grilled corn on the cob!

Top Bottom