• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    If you have to put ketchup on it, it probably ain't a steak worth eating in the first place.

A great cut of steak, cooked properly really needs nothing on it.
    Amen!
    You want to taste the steak. Salt & pepper are sufficient spices, IMO.
    Capitol Armory ad

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    As far as dinner tonight, I will probably reheat the stuffed meatloaf I made on Monday. It's been resting in the fridge, making me drool every time I see it. I think tonight's finally the night. :)

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Years back I learned the Prince Hamburgers secret tarter sauce recipe. I never did get a chance to eat at the original Princes Hamburgerb but remember the last one downtown Houston by Sears.

Learning the Princes Hamburgers history from a direct family member was pretty interesting. I wish the fast food that I grew up eating offered a fried trout sammich, shrimp, burgers & fries

I ate at many of them over the years. Most on weekends were like cars shows. Driving around and around the parking lot (looking for someone to race.) And show off your ride.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Down in Kingsville, we cruised Sonic, and hung out at a buddies gas station, or a few different parking lots.
    Weekend hangout for most everyone was the Palestine Plaza, that was built in the late 1970's. Everyone cruised the Plaza, and hung out at the Burger King next door. There were a few small business' that were along Crockett Road that was next to the Plaza that some of us hung out at as well.

A lot of the younger kids coming along pretty much put a stop to that, by throwing out trash and beer bottles all around. Just stupid crap from trouble-makers.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Chili for dinner tonight. I learned a trick from Hard 8 BBQ. I put 4 whole fresh jalepenos in it to cook. When we start eating it I pull them out. You leave them whole, and then fish them out before they get busted up in the chili. Doing it that way keeps the seeds from being in there, making it hotter, and just gives it a nice warm glow and great jalepeno taste.

29128EEA-812D-4D62-BB9A-E440735E88EF.jpeg

Last edited:

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    The wife wanted to try Hello Fresh. Firecracker Meatballs with Basmati rice and green beans. Not bad but it's interesting what they call a serving size.

Did the Hello Fresh for a couple weeks a couple years ago. Food was very good, but a bit small on portion size for two large appetites. I kept the recipe cards and use them often.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Then don't call it chili. It is bean stew.
    If she wants some vegan shit, kick her outside, plenty of fresh grass out there.
    I have heard that my entire life. I also use to make two versions of my chili, one with, and one without beans.

To my surprise, an overwhelming majority of people prefer chili with beans.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Went to Clear Springs Restuarant in New Braunfels. Had the catfish. I keep trying to like catfish. I can eat it but it still ain't working out. There's always that one piece in the pile that tastes like mud. Jalapeno crawfish chowder was good though.

Top Bottom