• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Signed up through a thread on XDTalk a couple of days ago. Still no e-mail from Whataburger; and, I'm hungry.

Charley

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    Why would you want anything, free or not from those people? Food quality has made a HUGE nosedive in the last several years. Roadside dirt tastes better than their food now. If Whataburger wants me as a customer, they should return to the quality they had 10 to 15 years ago, otherwise I'm not intrested.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Why would you want anything, free or not from those people? Food quality has made a HUGE nosedive in the last several years. Roadside dirt tastes better than their food now. If Whataburger wants me as a customer, they should return to the quality they had 10 to 15 years ago, otherwise I'm not intrested.

Can I have your coupons?

armadillo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    TX
    I've been eating at Whataburger since I can remember and haven't noticed a change in quality. I have had the drive-thru mess up my order a time or two.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I've been eating at Whataburger since I can remember and haven't noticed a change in quality. I have had the drive-thru mess up my order a time or two.
    We have one over off hwy 377 that at night on the weekends makes the best burgers I've ever got at a Whatagurger.
    They look just like the ad pictures and taste great.
    The rest of the time they taste good but don't have the eye appeal they have on the late night weekend shifts.
    I think the store manager works the weekend late shift.

Top Bottom