• ...and so much more!
  • Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Could be but you're not unbearable. Comical at times.
    No, he just looks like all those east of I-35 people. LOL! One eye just above the left ear and stuff like that. I think it's from being too close to Louisiana. We don't have that problem over here by New Mexico. Of course, God punishes us by having to root for Texas Tech football. After Mahomes left there isn't much to smile about.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    No, he just looks like all those east of I-35 people. LOL! One eye just above the left ear and stuff like that. I think it's from being too close to Louisiana. We don't have that problem over here by New Mexico. Of course, God punishes us by having to root for Texas Tech football. After Mahomes left there isn't much to smile about.
    Shame - shame - shame on you! :spank:

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    My new Amazon strategy...

I have a Amazon credit card and my Amazon prime account is valid through August even though I have canceled it.

Prime assures I get next day shipping, and on some items same day shipping, at no charge. The Amazon card is actually a Chase account. So... the plan is to purchase 2-3 items each week that total no more than $3.00 per order/delivery. I can see no way that Amazon does not lose money when I consider CC processing fees, delivery cost, warehousing cost.

Yeah, 1 person has no impact, I know that. At least I'm doing something no matter how insignificant it may seem. From my perspective something is better than nothing.

Top Bottom