ARJ Defense ad

What would you pay for a Walther PPK/S Stainless?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    PPK is beautiful and classic, the Glock 42 makes a better pocket .380 in every other aspect. Or the Sig938/Kimber Micros if you’re into safeties, hammers and metal frames.
    Target Sports

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    A very interesting thread this has evolved into...

1. The whole story of the PP, PPK, and the PPK/S models I find interesting. I have always had a soft spot for PPKs. I have one that I want to be buried with, but that is another story. As for value, I saw a stainless Interarms PPK/S LNIB with four mags sell last weekend for $650.00.

2. I forget who, but someone mentioned the HK-4. This is another interesting gun with an interesting history. Until just the last few years, they were often a more affordable option. They are getting more scarce every year as the self-destruct without regular buffer changes. Still, pretty innovative and impressive for HK's first entry into the handgun business.

3. Also, I can confirm the $1.00 per round pricing, if you can find it for that. 50 round boxes of steel cased were $60 last weekend. Have you ever noticed that .380 is always the first one to run out and the last one to recover?

Top Bottom