What we MUST DO !

leVieux

Old Guy "Have Gun; Won't Travel !"
Mar 28, 2013
Saint Martinville, LA
“Gun Control”

Having watched these tactical battles for decades, and interacted with our Young the same decades; I have learned that our side’s always being on the defensive against every hare-brained leftist scheme has diverted us from what is much more important in the long-run, the education or re-education of our Nation’s Young.

As our USA becomes more “urbanized”, fewer & fewer families hunt or shoot; indeed, many urban families eschew even our long tradition of guns in homes.

All of our children go to schools. Schools are mostly run by leftist union “educators”, virtually all “useful idiots”; or by well-meaning but ignorant religious folk who can’t recall “Sell your cloak & buy a sword” while preaching “Turn the other cheek”.

While we busy ourselves with anti-anti “bump stock” proposals & magazine capacity quibbles, our children are slowly being poisoned with little note being taken.

It is no longer adequate to only teach our own kids. We must reach-out to extended family children, neighbors, Boy Scouts, etc.

“Take a child shooting”; teach them, don’t wait.

Out time is running-out rapidly; we MUST go on offense and stay there.

We must DEMAND that “Judges” stop neutering our 2A. We must speak-up, not to our reason-deaf oponnents, but to America’s children.

Our children must control their own futures; we have to teach them WHY & HOW.

leVieux

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
So who can point to local shooting clubs that have active outreach programs for youth? Let's start a list.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
May 9, 2013
The Big Country
I think this will mesh well here and not "hijack" the intent of the thread.
A good friend shared this video of Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin responding to the question of more gun control...

I don’t believe I’ve ever heard a politician speak and come so close to mirroring my personal feelings.

leVieux

Mar 28, 2013
Saint Martinville, LA
I think this will mesh well here and not "hijack" the intent of the thread.
A good friend shared this video of Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin responding to the question of more gun control...

Slightly off of my topic, but excellent reply to an asinine libtard.

I am from an age when we were required to carry razor-sharp pocket knives, frequently had guns in our cars at school, yet NEVER saw a gun or a knife used in anger against another person.

As Professor Thomas Sowell once said "The recent history of America is that of replacing things that work with things that sound good" !

leVieux

lightflyer1

Well-Known
May 2, 2015
I have 4 grandkids to teach, 2 girls and 2 boys. Taught both my daughters then the Marines and Army taught them too. Both served in Afghanistan. Still go shooting with them. My youngest daughter just bought their daughter a 22 rifle and is teaching her.

leVieux

Mar 28, 2013
Saint Martinville, LA
I have 4 grandkids to teach, 2 girls and 2 boys. Taught both my daughters then the Marines and Army taught them too. Both served in Afghanistan. Still go shooting with them. My youngest daughter just bought their daughter a 22 rifle and is teaching her.

Great!
Please take non-family youngsters with little or no prior firearms exposure shooting or plinking with you.

leVieux

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts