Join TexasGunTalk

What the actual F@$k is wrong with people.

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by candcallen, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Dad_Roman

Dad_Roman TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    I believe the question is more if he will ever be allowed to play again and whether or not the other guy files assault charges. (Yaa, jail time!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FireInTheWire and ZX9RCAM like this.
  2. Charlie

Charlie TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 19, 2008
    Kerr County
    Yeah, he should play ...........(with himself)! :roflfunny:

3. Chirpy

Chirpy Well-Known TGT Supporter

Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    Indefinite suspension, at least for remainder of season. For a second year rookie, he has ruined his earning power at contract negotiations going forward.

Hope if was worth the literal millions it will end up costing him by the end of his career. He was a 1st overall draft pick out of A&M in 2017 and a standout player...now he will forever be discounted, damaged goods.

Dad_Roman likes this.
  4. JColumbus

JColumbus Well-Known

Jun 28, 2012
    What the actual ****, does "what the actual" **** even mean? What is with the new shit people say these days? I guess I'm just not "hip", or maybe I'm just too "square"...

5. JColumbus

JColumbus Well-Known

Jun 28, 2012
    I'd agree with that except this guy is obviously too aggressive and lacking self control to be trusted to even work ad a damned fast food joint. I would almost bet my soul that he would end up murdering her if he was forced to do that.

6. JColumbus

JColumbus Well-Known

Jun 28, 2012

That video makes THIS GUY look like a SAINT.

7. benenglish

benenglish Lifetime Supporter Staff Member Lifetime Member Admin

Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Every generation morphs the language. Every generation disdains the changes made by the generations that follow. What is worthy sticks. Like it or not, hep cats no longer go 23 skiddoo but Whiskey Tango Foxtrot and all its variants seem to have a bit of staying power.

FireInTheWire, TxStetson and Charlie like this.
  8. TheDan

TheDan 4th Best Member TGT Supporter

Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Kind of looks like that QB was trying to yank the other guy's helmet off first, but was unsuccessful. Is that a strategy to intentionally make someone sit out for a play?

9. JColumbus

JColumbus Well-Known

Jun 28, 2012

I know, but damn!!! I’m only 34 and these new sayings got me feeling like I’m 84! I called a 25 year old, a kid, the other day! But I look like a strong mean 12 year old! Some little dick head who wrote his phone number on my daughter’s macbook dared to lie to me and then hung up on me and allI could think of was to beat his dad’s ass with his own son’s limp body and it was just yesterday I was writing MY number on girls’ folders! What has become of my life!!!! I’m having a mid life crisis WAY too damned early I think...

10. Charlie

Charlie TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 19, 2008
    Kerr County
    Just get through it and move on ........ much easier that way. As I've said before, old(er) age beats the hell out of the only other alternative! :banana:

JColumbus likes this.