APOD Firearms

What the actual F@$k is wrong with people.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Christ Almighty, I am gobsmacked! I have no words to describe the depth of my feelings in any other meaningful way except to say I'm gobsmacked.

This woman was attacked over a refund arguement at popeyes chicken. It had nothing to do with the chicken sandwich all these phucktards are brawling over in drive thurs and dining rooms all across the country. If that isnt enough to vex you all by itself.

Apparently the lady was charged double for chicken nuggets and was told to bring in her receipt for a refund. Arguments ensued with both sides claiming the other was less that discrete in their descriptions of the others racial make up.

It should be noted here that videos from the argument show no racial slurs by either side so take that with a grain of salt.

Anyways the store staff follow her outside and the video shows the rest.

ETA, I almost forgot, she has a shattered elbow, 6 broken ribs and a broken leg.

This happened in Tennessee. As usual people were too busy filming their next youtube viral masterpiece to even help after the fact.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/popeyes-worker-accused-of-attacking-customer-seeking-refund

As a side bar discussion, Incase people wonder about the concepts of disparity in force and disparity in numbers regarding self defense this is what those things look like.

Last edited:

kozmic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2013
    That settles it. I am going to Popeye's for lunch to check out this sandwich.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Had it, it's just "meh".

Not a bad sandwich at all, but I would not necessarily choose it over Chick-fil-A, would be happy to have either one (btw, this article is not about the Popeyes chicken sandwich - it's just about "thugs gonna thug").

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    I am not sure I have had a spicy chicken sandwich I did not like. Chikfila has a good one and I liked it as a biscuit sandwich when they had that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I wonder if this would have happened in the 1950s. What a shit hole this country is turning into
    Lack of parenting these days! I grew up respectful (and scared shitless!) of the cops, and adults in general ....................... but that did not compare to the "scaredshitlessness" I had for my father if I'd screwed up or been disrespectful to an adult!

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Lack of parenting these days! I grew up respectful (and scared shitless!) of the cops, and adults in genersl ....................... but that did not compare to the "scaredshitlessness" I had for my father if I'd screwed up or been disrespectful to an adult!
    I was afraid to see disappointment in my mother's eyes. I think that hurt worse than any beating.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Lack of parenting these days! I grew up respectful (and scared shitless!) of the cops, and adults in general ....................... but that did not compare to the "scaredshitlessness" I had for my father if I'd screwed up or been disrespectful to an adult!
    Yep. If I was even an inkling of disresepectful to any adult and my old man found out, there would be hell to pay

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    I just watched the video. Wow just wow.
    Assault charges at the least.

On another note I don’t get this chicken sandwich craze thing. Popeyes or chick-fil-a. Nothing really that special imo

Top Bottom